276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 75335 Star Wars BD-1 Posable Droid Figure Model Building Kit, Room Decoration, Memorabilia Gift Idea for Teenagers, Boys & Girls from the Jedi: Fallen Order Video Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The build begins unsurprisingly with a number of Technic pieces constructing the droid’s center mass and neck area.

A great display piece with information plaque, complete with a clip to attach the small droid figureSet includes printed building instructions. This is our first set based on the video game, the sequel to which is rumoured to arrive in 2023, and follows the format established by the likes of 75187 BB-8, 75278 D-O and – most recently – 75308 R2-D2. Some Technic pieces are exposed around the cables, but these blend reasonably well with neighbouring parts. Cal yelling for a stim regardless tricked me into thinking I had received one, I depend on those audio cues dangit! In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective on May 25, 2018, we are providing greater transparency, and we are enabling new privacy controls so you can choose how The Brothers Brick handles your personal information.But if you have to choose only one of those Lego made the right choice as the end model looks great. Clear Perspex® assembled with screws and metal connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together. This makes it easy to set up and take down, while still providing protection for your LEGO® set from dust and other environmental factors. Display, enhance, and protect your LEGO® Star Wars BD-1 (75335) Protect your LEGO® BD-1 with a Wicked Brick display case, complete with a custom background, made bespoke for this case. Once the main body is assembled, the next step is building a bare bones Technic lift arm skeleton of the legs.

Ideally, the droid would stand with its body slightly further forward, but I underneath the need to keep the figure within the LEGO system, demanding particular spacing between the two anti-studs. Nevertheless, this droid features distinctive red markings to distinguish BD-1 from his blue counterpart, alongside metallic silver accents which match the original droid.Star Wars fans will also love other realistic details, like translucent elements on the back of the head that indicate the BD-1 droid's mood. And no spring is included to recreate BD-1 launching them to you when your health is low The easiest way to get the Stims out is actually when the drawer is closed. The exploration droid's angular design and proportions certainly correspond with the video game, although bipedal models often demand limited articulation. We’ve supported 100’s of businesses with a variety of bespoke LEGO B2B services providing each client with a dedicated single point of contact throughout the process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment