276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UTP New Heavy Duty Aldi Workzone Electric Pressure Washer Snow Foam Lance 1L Bottle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additional handles: some machines have a variety of handles that will make carrying it around while cleaning much easier. Medium duty pressure washers tend to be a mix of high-end own-brand models and cheaper premium-brand models. As such, you'll find a confusing array of high-powered-but-basic models by garden machinery brands such as Stihl or Nilfisk, mid-powered Karcher, Bosch or Vax models with some choice of accessories, and high-powered and highly accessorised machines from Qualcast and Mac Allister.

Update: If you do not need such a powerful pressure washer the Top Tech HPI1700 from Eurocarparts seems a rather cheaper alternative.

Patio cleaner attachment: circular plastic hoods with a brush around the bottom edge. Stops you having to stoop and helps ensure dirty water doesn't spray everywhere. Karcher were the first to introduce smart technology to pressure washers so you can connect them to your smartphone via an app. Best for: Cleaning extensive areas of paving, grimy 4-wheel drive vehicles, commercial vehicles and caravans To choose the best pressure washer for you it is worth taking time to think about what you'll be cleaning, how dirty it will be and how often you'll use it.

Nilfisk models are typically more lightweight compared to Karcher models. They are constructed with light materials to make them easier to move around. UPDATE 2016 : If you prefer a slightly less powerful model but from a well known brand Machine Mart have both the Bosch AQT 33-10 and Makita HW101 at a similar price to the Aldi machine. The most powerful models cost hundreds of pounds so to avoid your pressure washer breaking, take a look at how to avoid issues, such as leaking and pump failure.

Buying a new pressure washer can be confusing. There are usually several models in each manufacturer's range, with different types of motors and impenetrable model numbers which mean that useful accessories are either included in the price, or have to be bought as an extra. I run a fish pond cleaning business, so part of my job I use a pressure wash to clean the pond of the blanket weed that grows on either the liner or concrete. So for this job I need a reliable and powerful pressure washer. To see full details of what I do for a pond service see HERE. Noise level is a bit more than my old pressure wash but not to noisy at 98db. It does have an auto shut off so when you are not pressing down on the trigger, the pump cuts off. Though recommend if not using for 10mins or so to use the power switch on the front of the unit. Pressure washers (also known as jet washers and power washers) deliver a powerful concentrated jet of water to remove dirt more efficiently than a brush, and using less water than you would with a garden hose. So far I have been really impressed with this Workzone pressure wash. I use between the normal Lance that has an adjustable flat spray and then the turbo Lance which produced a rotating circle of water, if at about and 1″ away from the surface the diameter of the output is about 1″. I found for my purposes the turbo Lance is great. It gets the blanket weeds off a lot better than my old karcher. The only accessory that comes with it that I haven’t used is the patio / wall brush cleaner, as for me this wouldn’t be suitable but does seem to be a good accessory will be trying soon at home though and not sure about using on the car. You do also have a detergent bottle that can be used and does come with some detergent, though i have no need for this function

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment