276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pinkerton

£13.825£27.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Weezer continued to tour until mid-1997. [52] The tour was postponed when sisters Mykel, Carli and Trysta Allan died in a car accident while driving home from a Weezer show in Denver, Colorado. [53] Mykel and Carli ran Weezer's fan club and helped manage publicity for several other Los Angeles bands, and had inspired the "Sweater Song" B-side "Mykel and Carli". Weezer canceled a show to attend their funeral. [54] In August, Weezer and other bands held a benefit concert for their family in Los Angeles. [55] Pinkerton's Inc. lawsuit [ edit ] Billboard 200". Billboard. Archived from the original on October 23, 2007 . Retrieved September 19, 2007. Weezer turned down a video treatment for the lead single, " El Scorcho", proposed by Spike Jonze, who had helped raise Weezer's status with his videos for " Undone – The Sweater Song" and " Buddy Holly". Cuomo said: "I really want the songs to come across untainted this time around… I really want to communicate my feelings directly and because I was so careful in writing that way. I'd hate for the video to kinda misrepresent the song, or exaggerate certain aspects." [20] The "El Scorcho" video featured the band playing in an assembly hall in Los Angeles, surrounded by light fixtures flashing in time to the music. [23] The director, Mark Romanek, quit after arguments with Cuomo, leaving Cuomo to edit the video himself. [44] The video debuted on MTV's 120 Minutes and received moderate airplay. [20]

Weezer - Pinkerton (vinyl) : Target Weezer - Pinkerton (vinyl) : Target

Weezer Reveal Pinkerton Reissue Details | Pitchfork". pitchfork.com. September 27, 2010. Archived from the original on September 14, 2016 . Retrieved August 18, 2016. a b c d e Braun, Laura Marie (September 23, 2016). "How Weezer's 'Pinkerton' Went From Embarrassing to Essential". Rolling Stone. New York City: Wenner Media LLC. Archived from the original on December 30, 2016 . Retrieved December 29, 2016.Gold & Platinum". RIAA. Archived from the original on September 23, 2016 . Retrieved September 19, 2016. Montgomery, James. "mtv.com: Weezer Are the Most Important Band of the Last 10 Years". MTV. Archived from the original on May 25, 2013 . Retrieved June 4, 2013. American album certifications – Weezer – Pinkerton". Recording Industry Association of America . Retrieved November 14, 2021.

Pinkerton [Deluxe Edition] Lyrics and Tracklist - Genius Pinkerton [Deluxe Edition] Lyrics and Tracklist - Genius

Gerber, Justin (November 2, 2010). "Album Review: Weezer – Pinkerton[Deluxe Edition]". Consequence of Sound. Archived from the original on November 15, 2010 . Retrieved April 23, 2020. Cohen, Ian (November 3, 2010). "Weezer: Pinkerton[Deluxe Edition] / Death to False Metal". Pitchfork. Archived from the original on February 3, 2018 . Retrieved February 5, 2018. Pearlman, Mischa (January 2011). "Weezer – Pinkerton: Deluxe Edition". Record Collector. No.384. Archived from the original on December 6, 2017 . Retrieved April 23, 2020.

British album certifications – Weezer – Pinkerton". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved November 14, 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment