276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Pill-O-Pad Foldaway - Multi-angle, foldable, soft tablet stand

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Especially if there are kids around, setting up a tablet to play a movie or a television show can be a great boredom-killer.

Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. I like that the pad also has a place inbetween it that you can keep your charger for your tablet in it. I like to use it opened up, and setup on it's open ends, so I can place my table and cell on it, so I can view them both at the same time, as well as type and watch videos at the same time. Now, with Pill O Pad Foldaway, you can have hands-free access to your touch screen, book or magazine for typing, playing games, scrolling or just turning a page without the possibility of aching wrists, hands and arms that holding tablets and books can cause.

There’s even a removablecover that has a carrying strap that doubles as a handy holder for drinks or pens or your phone, and a netted pocket for smaller items like loose change, tickets or a wallet.

Travel-Friendly: This nifty accessory makes a perfect daily companion for people who are always on the go since it has a versatile and lightweight design. When you’re ready to read or use your tablet, just open it to the perfect viewing angle for your position and it’s ready to go- PLUS, there’s a storage tray space built into the base that lets you keep pens, phones, cables, notepads and more, right where you need them! She loves and is so and holds up her iPad tables whatever with ease if she spills anything on it comes out with little or no effor gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because wish it had pockets or a hidden draw like others I seen other than that. I have an original pillow pad, and I like the idea of the fold away, but was wondering Is there a Pillow Pad Fold away, or an alternative large enough to house the tablet inside, for travel? If you're a passenger in a vehicle, you may want to pull it out and use the free time to get some work or important reading done without worrying about dropping your book or tablet.We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change.

We spend so much time on screens these days that this can only get worse so why not use Pillow Pad and take the strain out of using your favourite tablets and books? With a wide range of viewing angles, designed for the perfect view in an position, you can sit upright, recline and even lie down flat and the Pill O Pad foldaway, will adapt to an angle that is just right!

Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society. It easily adjusts to any angle and securely holds phones, tablets, books and more - so, you can view while sitting, lounging, or even laying down. Once the item you're working with (digital device or book) is sitting securely on your stand, resting on the ledge, you can adjust the angle of the stand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment