276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Without a Trace

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this captivating novel from #1 New York Timesbestselling author Danielle Steel, awildlysuccessful, unmarried wedding plannerleads her clients to happily ever after.

But weddings are not always all champagne and roses, and in no time, Faith is grappling with private quarrels, unplanned pregnancies, family scandals, dark secrets, and the possibility of cancelled ceremonies. Through her own journey, Faith will prove once and for all that there is not just one path to happily ever after. Wow, I am speechless on how much I loved this book. I have read some of Danielle Steel, but the more I keep reading, the more I fall in love with each new adventure. This. Book. Is. Awful. I don't say that lightly. I try to be as fair as I can because I realize how hard it is to put a book out and let the world see a piece of your work. But some books should not be written or published and this is one of them. Steel has been skating by for at least 15 years being one of the top authors in the US and this book is a prime example. Why? Let me tell you. One evening Charlie leaves work, driving towards their Normandy chateau. He has been working late every night, he is tired and not concentrating. While driving, just an hour away from the chateau, his car veers off the road, down a cliff and into the sea. The accident should have killed him – he almost felt ready to die. But he escapes – and somehow finds the strength to climb to safety.

Become a Member

Ill leave you with this food for thought... In the story, it has a way of giving you a perspective on what life could be like if you just decided to get up and walk away. So I ask you, "What would you do if you had the chance to start all over, but have your loved ones left behind without knowing where, when, or if you will return"?

Without a Trace is a moving tale of second chances and creating a life worth living from the Number One bestselling author, Danielle Steel. Charles was the CEO of the biggest plastics manufacturer in France, Jansen Plastics. It was his second career, a reincarnation after an earlier life. The job at Jansen had saved him eleven years ago.

Success!

If you love Danielle Steel then the following authors will be perfect to try after you have read Danielle Steel: From #1 New York Timesbestselling author Danielle Steel comes an uplifting novel about an author who—to her surprise—inherits a grand estate near London.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment