276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biomutant PlayStation 4

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's such a shame, because it's clearly a unique concept and it has some really cool ideas. But the execution is totally off. How do they make any money and actually survive in the business, there have been a few like this recently and all that time and cost I don’t get how they are still around. This review and a few others have persuaded me to pass on it. A shame as it has the makings of something interesting; I'm just totally done with generic open-world game design at this point. All I am saying is that this review is far on the negative side of the spectrum. And I always read more than one review. But if everyone here only reads one person’s opinion on the game, go for it. Carry on.

A New Take on Third-Person Combat– The martial arts style combat system allows you maximum freedom of movement and agility while mixing shooting, melee, and powers from your mutations. Learning new Wung-Fu combat forms through progression and learning from masters you’ll meet, will constantly add to your choices and make sure combat never gets old. A fair review/reason to bring it up again because of the PS+ announcement I assume but still was a game I haven't played much of but didn't hate at all I'm just not into open worlds usually anyway. for anyone who likes this game , theyre just adding more fuel to the fire by giving bad games a pass. that just gives devs an incentive to not even try anymore if people are gonna be so overly optimistic over blatant trash . the more people give bad games a pass , the less and less developers will try . Biomutant has sold more than 1 million copies and recouped all its costs in its first week". VGC. 18 August 2021 . Retrieved 21 November 2022.Ljungqvist, Stefan (Director) (26 August 2018). Biomutant - When Animal Mutation Meets the Matrix (Video). Nvidia . Retrieved 26 August 2018. Watched a live feed of this last night - 10 minutes of a creature pretending to be Elvis in baby language - as you spoke to them, was like Telly Tubbies. At one point the streamer was so bored they were on their phone and didn’t notice the dialogue had ended. Such a shame, as was massively looking forward to this. People are giving this game an unfairly hard time in my opinion. The Sreenshots and Trailers show everything this game has to offer. No false marketing. No empty promises. What you see is what you get. And I got what i wanted: Having a blast playing it. awp69 Yes , how dare people misread my comment and look for a strawman argument to misconstrue my point ! a b Glagowski, Peter (19 August 2017). "German magazine leaks THQ Nordic's Biomutant". Destructoid . Retrieved 23 August 2017.

What a shame. Doesn't sound like a native ps5 version will change the score much either as its mostly down to the game design and mechanics. jmac1686 I'm sorry, you have to play the game for at least 40 hours for it to get good? How is that acceptable? The_Pixel_King So you're letting somebody else decide for you instead of deciding what you think of the game yourself? ok then.A long list of abilities then endeavours to expand the scope and capabilities of combat, except they never really amount to much. It's a snag that affects the entire game actually; enemies are too much of a bullet-sponge (or melee-sponge in this case?) and so powers feel largely inconsequential when they're having such little impact on a health bar. You'll need to really wail on foes before they meet their demise. At prices of €60+ all these kind of games need demo versions. I was looking forward to this game. But I am not risking that kind of money for a likely disappointment. I don’t have money growing on trees here 😥 give us demo versions to test before buying! Reminds me of Fable both in ambition and how polarizing it is. Only this game actually attempts to deliver on its grand ambitions instead of outright cutting most of them. I know a lot of people hate the Fable games but I loved all three. If any game gets me to buy an Xbox, it'll be the new one. So I'll still try this game.

Old looking design, only shadders save the thing. Over saturated colors, boring gameplay and narrative i feel like play end PS3 era game ! a b c Ljungqvist, Stefan (Director) (20 February 2018). Biomutant Developer Presentation - PC Gamer Weekender 2018 (Video). PC Gamer . Retrieved 21 February 2018. From what I've read the team were afforded a rare luxury of a long dev time with little to no crunch, allowing them to take their time and create something special without publisher interference or pressure. Goroff, Michael (24 May 2021). "Biomutant review". Electronic Gaming Monthly . Retrieved 24 May 2021.I agree with the comments that if it's a ps4 game it should be reviewed on that console for the most part at least. BadPlayerOne Agree completely - for me the review process is something that helps me to decide on a game or not. That doesn't mean I don't play games that aren't very highly rated but it sets my expectations correctly and how much I think I can afford to play the game. It just seems that people decide beforehand they like a game then get angry if the consensus isn't the same.

Biomutant offers a vast world with a multitude of character decisions, countless crafting possibilities and different enemies! The story is mission-based and mission lines are character-based. Certain characters will provide the player quest lines that are emanating from their area. The more the player interacts with this character, the wider the arc of that specific area becomes. That's too bad. I still might give it a whirl at some point but I'm still too much into Mass Effect again to try this out right now.Biomutant could have been something special, but the ambitious project fails to capitalise on what it does differently. Trapped in the clutches of an open world from a generation past, its own ideas are thwarted by an overload of other mechanics and overwhelming menus. By trying to do so much, Biomutant skipped the part where it built a solid basis to work from. While there's still potential here, Experiment 101's first attempt hasn't realised it. Romano, Sal (3 May 2023). "Biomutant coming to Switch on November 30". Gematsu . Retrieved 3 May 2023. themightyant the ideal plus game then cause its no big deal if end up liking it or not and Mass Effect is a big win for Plus Essential regardless of already owning it Stewart, Marcus (24 May 2021). "Biomutant Review – The Short Branch Of The Evolutionary Tree". Game Informer . Retrieved 24 May 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment