276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver 18V/20V-Max Lithium-Ion, Electric Screwdriver, Accessory Kit, LED Work Light, Quick Change Battery & Charger Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

UK Top Power Tool Battery Store> Power Tool Batteries> TERRATEK Replacement Battery> TERRATEK 18v Battery TERRATEK 18v Replacement Battery, TERRATEK 18v Replacement Power Tool Batteries. It makes sense to me to put all the best drills available on the UK market right now in a head-to-head competition. Literally lining them up, side by side, drilling holes through a variety of materials, and driving screws into timber. It’s the best way I can think of to find out which one is the king of cordless drills.

Choosing drill bits with appropriate toughness for the job is important, to avoid weak bits snapping mid-task and overspending on unnecessarily expensive bits. Drill bit material and coating will determine a bit's strength and durability. Some DIYers and heavy tool users wouldn’t last a week with a little drill like this. None of the parts are massively sturdy and it’s not the most powerful of the cordless drills I’ve tested. However, for the price, it’s a whole lot of drill! These are the standard components of any drill really and are what define the quality of the drill. So if we are digging a little deeper and trying to find out where this drill is made we can look at some of the components, the only easily identifiable component I could find was the motor. The Motor If you’re planning on putting up a few shelves and the thought of using a manual screwdriver sends chills up your spine, this is a great choice. It’s so affordable that you could even throw one in the boot of your car for emergencies. Or just have another drill driver around so you don’t need to change bits in your “good” drill every time. Driving ten 70 mm long wood screws felt like it was pushing this little drill driver to the limit. It got there, but the motor had to work hard. Even though I had set the torque selector to 16, the maximum, it still engaged when the screw head hit the material. There’s no chance of burying the head! I was forced to put it into drill mode to remove the screws as well. Although it took a bit longer, I was happy to see the Terratek put the 150 mm long wood screw neatly into the timber!Terratek haven’t gone down the 12V route compared with the Hychika cordless drill I tested, they’re using full power 18 Volt batteries in their cordless drills.

Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your TERRATEK 18v battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are TERRATEK 18v battery which do not suffer from the memory effect. Wood by name, wood by nature. I am a fully qualified, time-served, award-winning joiner with an NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry and Joinery as well as an HNC in Construction. Beyond my joinery qualifications, I have also earned a degree in building surveying. Ease of transport aside, there is a bit of a problem with this device. Terratek rate it as a 3 – 5 hour charger. That’s an awfully long time when you consider that this is just an 800 mAh battery, or 0.8 Ah.I honestly wasn’t sure there was going to be a drill in the box when it arrived at my front door. I couldn’t believe that a 13 piece drill driver set would fit into a box that measures just 22 x 20 x 70 mm! It started off the trend with this Terratek 18V cordless drill; small, lightweight, and with absolutely no frills. Kingbird? Not Terratek? Let’s have a hunt and see if we can find out anything about kingbird. Well, we sure can, as it turns out they are a Chinese manufacturer of power tools. The drill itself is pretty standard fare, most of these cheaper drills use the same or similar components. There really isn’t much to see inside one of these drills. Inside the terratek drill

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment