276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intex Kidz Travel Cot Bed Inflatable Mattress Air Bed with Pump, 3-6 yrs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This air mattress is made using soft and comfortable brushed PVC, which ensures a lot of comfort and a soft feeling. Despite my worries about damage from his jumping and bouncing, the bed has proved to be quite durable. When I was expecting our second child, I went through a phase where I would inevitably fall asleep every time I put our son down for a nap. Parents who purchase this air bed receive the inflatable mattress, inflatable bed bumper, hand pump, and storage bag. Recommended for ages 3-6 years old and up to 50lbs, kids will love to snuggle with this adorable printed star design and stay comfy all night long.

Take Intex Kidz Travel Bed Set with you on the trip, for the overnight stay with relatives and friends, to the summer cottage or use it when the children's friends are going to sleep over.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase?This also applied when we were traveling, so needless to say, I’ve taken many beautiful, unplanned naps in the Intex travel bed. PayPal / PaypalObjects: We use Paypal, which set a number of cookies to allow us to offer promotions such as payment term. Our policy requires consent for cookies that are used for measurement purposes and consent for the use of personal data for personalised ads. Having started out with an inflatable beach ball, the brand now sells air-filled furniture and toys. However, it does add significant weight to our suitcases when flying, so we have to be careful how much we pack along with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment