276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly - Light Brown to Dark Blonde

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has a very easy application and does not need rinsing, so we can wear a perfect mane throughout the year and most importantly . You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Never have to worry about banding or unevenness as it’s not too strong, but it instantly brightens my roots to match my mids and ends. Although this product contains hydrogen peroxide, I didn’t find it to be at all drying or damaging to my hair.

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/STEARETH-25 METHACRYLATE, CROSSPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, SODIUM STANNATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE C164556/2. I dried my hair as much as I could, then popped it in a bun and slept in it for the rest to dry naturally overnight. Après avoir eu le mode d'emploi via internet et tester le produit, j'ai été surpris de l'efficacité pourtant on est en hiver. To be honest, my hair was probably a mid-light brown colour before this, yet bought the shade suitable for dark blonde. I found the gel had just the right consistency to give my hair a bit of moisture, so there was no drying!However, occasional changes in packaging by the brand or variations in language may occur without prior notice. I did one treatment only so far and I like the result, I do have some copper reflex on my hair now but it looks very nice and natural. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I recommend this product blindly, it is cheap, you do not have to dye it every month, since it is permanent. At first I thought this was a bluff, a mere selling point and marketing tool, but it does genuinely work! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.Its formula provides shine and softness to the hair, keeping it hydrated and flexible, thanks to Camellia Oil. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. L’Oreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly is a progressive lightening jelly that provides a natural sun effect on the hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment