276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Best Bi Short Stories: Bisexual Fiction

£6.565£13.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got a text message from Doug saying “Jeff knows, so you better prepare yourself.” I was out-of-town when I got the text message, and didn’t fully understand what it meant. (This was 6 months after the incident occurred, so it was not fresh in my mind.) This was very much a bitch move on Doug’s part both for telling Jeff and for sending me a text message instead of calling or talking to me in person. I understand you feel terrible about keeping this secret from your girlfriend. Honesty is the cornerstone of any relationship. But some stones are better left unturned. Ultimately you’ll have to decide this on your own. I don’t remember if any words were exchanged, but it was definitely on from that point. We only fooled around – mainly oral with him being the receiver. He tried to go for more, but he was too drunk to find any lube. Finally we passed out on a blanket on the floor. The difference between them . . ." I begin, trying to sound officious and knowledgeable. " . . . Tonya, is that a sinner — by very nature, at the core — does not intend to harm a soul. Bad people, evildoers . . . now, they’re an entirely different subject." Our sex life was always satisfying. We were very attracted to each other sexually and in the beginning of our relationship we had sex often. After a number of years, to keep things fresh and fun, we dabbled in role play and dominant / submissive games. I would show up at the front door in a short skirt pretending I was the babysitter for the night. For a time, under his persuasion, I tried being the Mistress, giving him spankings when he was a bad boy. We even spoke and fantasized about going to a local sex club.

I was devastated. I thought all his m2m experimentation had been exhausted in his younger years. What really disappointed me however was the cheating and lying. I truly thought I knew this man and could completely trust him. How did we get to this? One thing to consider..., he gets triple points for asking up front. Many guys just go forth with the wife none the wiser and well... it's not my place to judge.It took years for me to realize that sexual fluidity (the experience of sexual identity as flowing and fluctuating) is legitimate. Now I’m comfortable with the idea that my attractions sometimes shift, and with that sometimes comes identity changes, which are also valid. We're sisters —" Tonya argues, laughs toward starry, dark sky. "Would that turn you on, Vince? You Perv." Even Tonya, clapping herself, screams "Woo!", but then she heads toward the other end of the pool. The departure is probably due to wanting to fix her looks. In truth, she’s a perfect ten without a single flaw. Always will be. I returned to my friend's house last night. This was the first time I'd seen him since the incident last week. I had been mentally preparing myself for a few days leading up to this visit, trying to put that incident out of my mind and act like this was just any other visit. That's easier said than done. Could he really remain awake and aroused and physically active during all of this, yet forget it all by the time he woke up the next morning? I don’t pretend to remember everything (I was pretty drunk myself), but I sure remember enough to know it happened.

First they ran to our neighbors. Then they ran across the street and so on. When they had returned they were out of breath. Since Denise’s family was left they chose them. In the end though, he got me to release – but wow it took a lot of work. “Just do it dude – it’s your turn. Take a toke and put on the mask” The Here and Now And in all this don't be afraid to be a bit selfish. Your conversation can also include what you expect in return should you decide he and your relationship are worth your granting his request.

Depression

One of my best friends from school was gay. We both like to drink heavily on weekends so when one got too drunk the other would bring them home, make sure they’re good; the typical good friend. It was my turn to be the drunk one and woke up the next morning half clothed as the big spoon to his little spoon. Apparently as he was putting me to bed I insisted on cuddling. Wasn’t even weird the next day, just woke up and proceeded to drink brunch.” First of all, kudos to you for being open and honest in sharing information about your sexual history with your partner. These topics can be very challenging to bring up, but you plowed through anyway and have maintained an open, honest, and patient stance in the face of her worries. Your concerns about her ongoing reactions are valid, but by understanding both your own feelings and her feelings, you can determine the next best steps for your relationship. So what I am saying is, don't be surprised if this does not go well for you. Also, my 'straight' friend was single. Yours is not. You have to consider that you just enabled him to cheat on his girlfriend. Not a good situation to put yourself in. Since it was the first time you've both seen each other since it happened, it was inevitable that it'd be awkward. It's like a bond of trust that's been broken and needs to be rebuilt. He's afraid that if he drinks around you that it's going to happen again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment