276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fair Catch: An Enemies-to-Lovers Roommate Sports Romance (Red Zone Rivals)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zele was a strong lovable alphahole that loved fiercely and Riley has just enough sass to keep him on his toes Riley was so insensitive towards him, and it really made me dislike her. Then my dislike for her started compounding... the way she handled the accident; then how Riley handled the whole essay issue that she was partially to blame for. And of course, in true Kandi fashion, we got some deliciously hot steam. Their emotional relationship—the breaking down of pain and trauma, the struggles, the frustrations—all builds into intense sexual tension and chemistry which then explodes in the best way possible. Kandi is the kind of author that can take all of that and turn it into something beautiful. AND HOT. Seriously, brace for the heat.

Fair Catch | Kandi Steiner

Warm- a medium level of sexual tension, a balance of sexual and emotional intimacy, lighter on the details in the sexual moments.

Riley was the selfish one, the hurtful one. The way she used his insecurities and his past against him in such a venomous way was super treacherous and nasty.

Fair Catch by Kandi Steiner - Addicted To Romance Book Review-Fair Catch by Kandi Steiner - Addicted To Romance

We wanted to be together. And in the deepest part of my soul, I truly felt that was enough, that we could make it, that we’d find a way to make it work with the team and with Gavin and with anything else that came our way.” Steamin’ up the room -the sexual content is more explicit in the language and tone, heavier amount of sexual scenes. I love you,” I mouthed, careful not to say it in case anyone should overhear. But I said the next part out loud. “And I believe in you. You can do this.” I squeezed her hand before letting it go, but not before repeating, “You can do this.” They’re teammates, roommates, but they’re still not friends. At least, not at first. With time, Riley starts to remember all the things she used to love about Zeke. And as their friendship eventually grows, so does the other feelings they’re having. I truly felt for Zeke. He has been through so much, some of it Riley had no clue about, and he was a great man and a great hero.Overall I found Fair Catch to be a true win of a romance, it feeds the soul with such deep layered beauty and the challenge in overcoming fears to live your dream and embrace your passions. Its a romance every reader will be able to connect with and will make you swoon! A bowl game-winner of a read! You can forgive. Forgive, and understand that we’re human. We’re not perfect. And one day when you make a mistake, you’ll want someone to afford you the same grace.” While I can appreciate that Kandi Steiner has a way to make her books extremely entertaining and fast to read and I would definitely recommend this book as a 'palet cleanser",it didn't personally work for me as a romance. While I could tell and recognise that Zeke and Riley were a cute couple and complimentary for each other, I didn't really care about them as individuals. Also I find the build up soo much more entertainin and enjoyable thatn the actual sex in romance ,because it really highlights the chemistry,the attraction, the yearning that the characters can't help but feel for each other (and we love yearning in this household) and also it makes it feel satisfying,like a trivial moment in the romantic development of the main couple when they do actually sleep together and that's why I don't typically enjoy friends with benefits stories and this was fiiiled with smut (which I don't loove reading so that probably contributed in why I don't love this book). It just felt like Zeke and Rileys relationship was very sex-centric (if that makes sense) and used their constant sleeping together as a replacement for an emotional development and connection between them. The third act conflict was objectively stupid, but I've come to expect that when I read romance at this point. Lastly, GAVIN FOR PRESIDENT FR, WE LOVE GAVIN

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment