276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nemasys leatherjacket killer (100sqm pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leather jackets can be altered, but not easily and you need an expert in leather craft to undertake the work.

Sorry for the convoluted question but I am intrigued at this idea for a totally natural method of controlling leather jackets. It’s important to note that you probably don’t really need to clean your jacket if it’s just been subjected to regular city wear.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thanks for the comment and we do recommend treating in Sept / Oct as you suggest, BUT if your lawn is under attack at other times of the year i.

To facilitate application at a volume of 2000 ltr/ha the following nozzle is recommended: Flat Fan Nozzle ISO Light Blue 10F110.Without leatherjacket control measures, these grubby soil-dwellers can strip whole lawns, turning the grass brown as they destroy the roots. This has the dual effect of making these areas vulnerable to hot dry spells and, for whatever reason, attractive to crane flies to lay their eggs. The biggest indicator of an infestation is rapid thinning of the sward, starting from the shady areas or the edge of the lawn resulting in a very thin exposed sward as well as holes and divots left from birds pecking at the lawn in their attempt to feed on the larvae. Coating the garment in baking soda and leaving it for twenty-four hours before removing, may help to reduce the smell of chemicals. My front lawn is around 40/50sq metres and rear about 80/90sq metres and one pack of Nemasys easily dealt with the front lawn and left me with enough to apply it to troublesome patches on the rear lawn.

You should closely monitor soil temperatures and the presence of the adult Crane Flies (Daddy Long Legs) to time these applications.The other piece of good news is that, with care, you won't have to treat your jacket any more than once a year. If possible, choose leather which has been vegetable tanned, which is a lengthier tanning process but one which uses far fewer chemicals. If your lawn has suffered severely from Leatherjacket damage, and the number of Leatherjacket larvae within the soil is high, multiple applications of nematodes will be required to gain overall control. Hope this guide helps you understand why it’s important to clean and condition a leather jacket at least once a year.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment