276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Singleton 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 40% vol | 70cl | Perfectly Balanced Speyside Single Malt Whisky | Notes of Honey & Nuts | Mellow & Buttery Smooth Scottish Whisky

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Founded in the 19th century, Dufftown is located at the heart of the Speyside region of Scotch Whisky production. Apparently they’ve done away with this “strategy” and will be distributing all three Singletons to all markets. To terminate your account, login to your account, go to the “settings page”, and follow the termination instructions]. Furthermore, we may (without prior notice and without giving reasons) change, delete or alter any Contributions, whether in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment and discretion violates these Terms, is unlawful, is in any way harmful to you, Members, us, the Service or any third parties. What I find curious about this expression is that I can't find much objectively wrong with it - it is, after all, inexpensive and, from the marketing and advertising, I deduce it's aimed at new whisky drinkers - but somehow for very subjective reasons I really don't like it.

Singleton Whisky (1 x 750 ml) Mood Someone’s in a Makro The Singleton Whisky (1 x 750 ml) Mood

g. purchase, investment) whatsoever based on the Service you should consider obtaining third party professional/expert advice on the matter, and you should consider whether such the decision is suitable and feasible with respect to (inter alia) your financial status and situation, your particular knowledge/experience on the matter (e.

The Singleton of Dufftown is distilled in the Dufftown distillery in Speyside, and has been since 1896. saw the dawning of two new forms of art: Cinema and Comics, the Seventh and Ninth arts, respectevely. There was very little at all in the way of fruit, sweetness, bitterness, finesse, wow factor or even dislike. Despite the three distilleries sharing a name they have separate Malt Masters, and each distillery is focussed on its own vision. The Singleton 12 Year Old is the distillery’s entry-level release and an excellent introduction to whisky for new consumers.

The Singleton 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 40% vol

Don’t get me wrong, this is not bad but it is certainly not good either, it’s just bland (I think you get the message). Taste: Again very bland, at the risk of repeating myself (oops too late) it tastes of…well…whisky and not much else.

It is like that person you are introduced to (usually at work) who’s name instantly does out of your head and you’ve totally forgotten five seconds after they’ve walked away or left the room. The fire of the first sip falls away with a very nice mouth-filling sweetness but it's lamentably short.

Singleton Of Dufftown Whisky - Single Malt Scotch | The Singleton Of Dufftown Whisky - Single Malt Scotch | The

Crazy idea: A small piece of fruit (apple or raspberry) in the glass fits wonderfully and enhances the drink a little. The finish is rather short and combines sweet cane sugar syrup with slightly more dominant oaky bitterness.

d) the right to license, use, sell, archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, publish, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use of the Service. As expected, the "Luscious Nectar" smells malty-sweet, fruity, slightly honeyed perhaps and very soft. The first sip comes with a massive oily wave of floral sweetness followed by a bitter and unpleasant rambling finish which makes me shiver. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment