276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meerkat Christmas

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It seems as though Robin’s is full of worms and rain, while the snowy Antarctic puts a chill in Sunny’s plans. There are lots of different bead colours to choose from, and you can have all the beads the same colour - or choose a two colour pattern. I was at my last school for 4 years and we had ********* book fairs every term – and every term, I was disappointed by the narrow range of books. Every Christmas card is a pleasure to open and half the excitement is in seeing what kind of card Sunny will send next.

Wearing a Playful Reindeer jumper, this meerkat will look lovely both indoors and outdoors this Christmas. Emily first sprang into the limelight with the ground-breaking Wolves , which has been followed by such modern classics as Meerkat Mail , Little Mouse's Big Book of Fears , Monkey and Me and Again!When Sunny reads a magazine all about the perfect Christmas, he decides the desert fails to tick hardly any of the essential boxes. I absolutely adore the endpapers (as everyone knows, they are a passion of mine) and I love that the rhyming text flows naturally with rhythmic grace and ease and never sounds forced or discordant (which frankly, annoys me often in books by ‘award winning’ authors whose scansion leaves much to be desired) – this is just fabulous and the top reason for it being such a joy to read aloud!

I haven't charted out my visits for the summer term, but I'm sure there are several in the south) and thanks so much for being so fantastic! Find Meerkat Christmas-inspired gifts and merchandise printed on quality products one at a time in socially responsible ways. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods. We have a little team who work hard to make sure that your puns and illustrations reach you in tip top condition.Really pleased with it, I have been looking for a meerkat one for my son for a while, so happy that i found this, he will be over the moon. With lots of lift-the-flaps, this adorable book will be a delight for fans of the Jolly Christmas Postman. Seriously, I’m always so in awe of creators who can do both the text and the illustrations – for someone who yearns to have even a smidgin of creativity it seems a little unfair -haha! My 4 year old nephew is obsessed with these little guys so finding this book during Christmas was so perfect! Rather like Pick a Pine Tree, Meerkat Christmas is a seasonal picture book to be gifted, read, shared and treasured.

Our main aim is to make you smile (or grimace) at very silly puns, if you've got any questions, queries, or pun suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to the us. Wearing a Playful Reindeer jumper and classic blue jeans, this meerkat will look lovely both indoors and outdoors this Christmas.Leaving his family behind he travels all over the globe desperately hoping to find somewhere Christmassy enough but nothing is quite right. Your selection was perfect for our children and what really made the difference was your ability to engage with each child, discuss their interests and help them to choose a suitable book based on your extensive knowledge of the books you were selling.

Their hand finished intricate detailing makes these animals realistic and individually finished for you. Feel free to message if you have any questions/requests and either me, my sister Liz, or our friend Anne, will be happy to help! Perfect to use as Keepsake Christmas Party Favours for the Guests to take home after a Special Christmas Event.

Disclaimer: All product copy was written during the great COVID lockdown of 2020, if it sounds like we needed to get out more, it’s because we did. Although his ‘ mum and dad are busy cleaning the burrow’ while his ‘brothers and sisters are busy putting up Christmas decorations‘, Sunny frets. It’s such great fun to be able to open up the cards Sunny sends home to his family, each filled with laugh-out-loud humour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment