276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bernat Blanket O'GO Yarn, Art Nouveau

£12.06£24.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’re going to rely on the players within the squad who haven’t had as many minutes as they would’ve wanted over the last few months to step up and, ultimately, give me a headache going into the next league game. The Red Heart Super Saver O’Go comes in both solid and self-striping. You can let it color stripe (no knots in the color changes!) or you can color play. Easily separate the colors by pulling apart where each color meets in the O’Go. Then you can cut and separate and use as you’d like. For instance, the rainbow color O’Go would be great to use for a Unicorn or Rainbow project. You wouldn’t have to buy multiple skeins. We want to go deep into the competition again. We want to make another memory. I don’t think I’ve been shy about making it known we want to be in every competition next year and that’s going to include a big performance on Sunday to try and get into that third round in two weeks’ time. United can be sitting pretty in the PL well within striking distance, still be in the Champions League, and through to the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup. Or they can be out of the cup, out of Europe, and nowhere in the league. All this we must contemplate with the most horrendous injury list. It is both exciting and frightening! Think about it and it boils down to the here and now over the next three days. Is it more important to beat Chelsea at St James' Park Saturday afternoon in search of crucial Premier League points having tripped over badly at Bournemouth or is it more important to win at Paris Saint Germain on Tuesday night?

The prize money at stake this year is also a massive driver. From the third round onwards I think it’s nearly doubled, so that’s another avenue that we’ve got to look at. Peterborough are going to be a really tough opposition. They’re mixing it at the top of their division so they’ll be tough and come with a game plan. It’s a massive game on Sunday. We’ve got fond memories as a group of the FA Cup after drawing West Ham in the fourth round last season and the away trip to Newcastle which was fantastic just before Christmas. I have had this app for a while but it’s took a few months to be able to obtain a “magic” bag, what a load of rubbish it was, it says on the post you get a mixture of meats bakery items eg cakes and bread fruit veg, all sounds really good.Let me take it one step further: there are five weeks to go and 10 matches until the end of the year and the transfer window opens. What happens between now and then will determine virtually everything. We want to go deep into the competition to try and maximise our return with regards to prize money which will go a long way to helping us to create a more sustainable platform for the future. I hate Financial Fair Play. It is strangling Newcastle. They are paying a huge cost for being so successful out of the blue. This dreadful rule was not in when Manchester City were taken over and so they could build without restriction. United cannot.

What do I want? First and foremost I want us to go into the New Year still scrapping on every front. I don't want the season to die. It’s a competition that I enjoy playing in, it’s a competition that I’m really proud to lead the girls out in every year. I must be honest, I fear for Newcastle in the build up to Christmas. I fear for their physical well being. They have the ability, they have the pace and power, they have the commitment, but they are being stretched to the limit which is why I want them to stagger on doing the impossible until the January transfer window opens. We’ve managed to get hold of a lot of footage. We’ve had a few games watched by the staff, so we’ll fully prepare and we know what to expect from them. Next I want us to make certain we are in the semi-finals of the League Cup because we desperately need to win some silverware. Domestically to wait since 1955 for a trophy is totally unacceptable for a club of United's stature with such a huge and loyal fan base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment