276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 - Interface for Guitar, 96 kHz with 24-bit A/D Conversion, Outstanding Audio Quality, Compact, Professional Sound, FX and Thru Adjustment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once your guitar and device of choice are connected, you have a few different options for listening in. For the experienced guitarist, iRig is a way to take that room full of gear and compact it into a ultra-portable and very versatile setup. This is a forum where guitarists, from novice to experienced, can explore the world of guitar through a variety of media and discussion. To take advantage of such software, we need a way to send our guitar’s signal into our computer or smartphone; Enter the guitar interface.

Use this for practice with iPhone/iPad and headphones, mostly so that I don’t get chased out of the house. Next, we needed to download AmpliTube 4 for our Mac, and we’re thrilled to report that it comes included with the iRig.The same is true of the 1/8" headphone jack, if you'd prefer to use a set of monitors from that output. For the entire month of April 2017, all purchasers of iRig HD 2, iRig Pro or iRig Pro DUO will receive a free download of either AmpliTube 4 Deluxe guitar amp/effects modelling software or T-RackS Grand mastering suite for Mac/PC. If you have a Mac, you could plug directly into the iRig (either HD or whatever) and then use Garageband for your amp modeling.

Honestly, I think that’s an excellent deal 👍 I won’t burn my tube amps but this is all high quality stuff. The iOS version of AmpliTube is impressive, and for as many features as it has the UI is surprisingly uncomplicated and intuitive to use. All these effects sounded clear, defined and had an almost addictive quality, coming through the iRig HD 2's interface. The volume wheel controls the master volume going to your headphones after the signal has been mixed.

Use the iRig HD 2 anywhere you play guitar – on the go, in the studio or on your home computer with no complicated setup — just plug in, play and record at a higher level! I could utilize lots of effects and amp models on my couch, while my wife watched TV and my kids slept soundly. This means it doesn't need drivers to work, which is usually the case when IK Multimedia gear is combined with Apple products. I've not really bought for the guitar, so have not really explored amps etc but think the need to purchase extra ones is a bit cheeky.

The iRig has a toggle switch where you can choose between THRU and FX, depending on whether you want to send the dry signal or the processed signal to the amp output. Two microphones are sitting in front of the amp’s speaker – tightly together to alleviate possible phase issues.Not only does iRig Mic HD 2 come complete with all the cables needed to hook it up, but also with the necessary “add-ons” to help you get the most out of it right out of the box.

Part of the reason that I purchased the iRig is so that I could have include Amplitube to my armoury of guitar sounds available in Logic.There’s even a little volume knob on the side of the iRig so you can adjust the volume no matter your preference or what type of headphones you use. FENDER® and all FENDER amplifiers, logos, and trade dress are the trademarks of FMIC and used herein under license.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment