276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Duty Day: Three Complete Stories About Mating and Impregnation On An Alien World

£2.3£4.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Molly Gets Her Community Service Merit Badge - by Johndough - A young girl scout visits an older couple to help the wife recover from a stroke and gets a good "stroking" herself. (MFf, underage, reluc, 1st, preg?) Little Red Riding Pants - by Beating Off Bob - The updated (adult) version of Little Red Riding Hood, wherein she is saved from the Big Bad Wolf by her brother, but only after the Wolf has gotten her going, and she needs some relief. (FM-teens, reluc, inc, v, 1st, rough, humor, preg) Stolen Fidelity - by The Cryptkeeper - Husband and wife arrested on false charges. Devoted wife is repeatedly raped in jail. (MF, nc, rp, voy, oral, preg)

One Hell Of A Weekend - by Charlie The Drifter - Neighbor couples decide to do a little swinging. (couples, swing, foursome, preg) Queen's Bedchamber - by Phoebe - Queen Genevieve married a much older man, a man who was King. But when the Kings handsome younger brother seduces her into bed, instead of destroying his sibling, the King hopes for an Heir. (F/M-teen, medieval, wife, cheat, preg) Making Life - by Green Man - A romantic and sexy interlude that culminates in a sensual impregnation. (MF, rom, preg) Obsessed - by Hornymother - Story of a mature mother and her obsession with having sex with boys. How her experiences growing up shaped her life. (Fm, inc, extreme-ped, preg)Something Inside Them - by JustDivine1 - Helen and her daughter Beth are abuducted by weird, orange aliens, who have specific plans for them. Especially since human bodies are so well adapted for birth. (FF, inc, sci-fi, preg, lac) My sister and I bet on the outcome of the World Cup soccer games, I lost, I had to do what ever she wanted for 24 hours.» My World - by PartyParty - The story of my life and my love of two women and the fulfillment they have given my over the years in many ways. (Fm, Mf, inc, rom, 1st, preg)

Mom's Mistake - by Sakka - Horny mother watches son masturbating then uses him for sex, knowing he is too young to ejaculate and make her pregnant. She gets a surprise, however, and disaster ensues for the family. (Fm, inc, 1st, ped, preg) The realization that her pussy was getting wet for him began to bring her around. She suddenly realized that he was not going to stop if she remained motionless before him. It had begun so suddenly, and escalated so rapidly, that the gravity of what this unfamiliar man was doing to her didn't become clear until the last heavy moments of the lead-up. School Marm, The - by Beating Off Bob - Young widowed school marm Livvy gets snowed into her one room school house with a young man and set of siblings. They're going to have to huddle to keep warm - and the boys refuse to huddle with each other. As everybody knows, friction makes heat and things heat up nicely! (F/m-teen, ped, reluc, voy, inc, 1st, size, rom, preg) She started for the stairs, which led to her bedroom and her sleeping husband Alan, but noticed flashing lights from the living room. The TV? She changed direction and headed to investigate. Plundered - by Pagan - Be careful what you bump in to when you're in the woods. (M+/ff-teens, rp, v, abduction, preg?)

RedBook.cz Sociální síť pro dospělé

He smiled, still saying nothing. She felt her eyes closing. She was so tired. She shook her head rapidly from side to side and asked, "Are you staying the night? Where is Alan?" Pretending - by Lanka Cream - Precocious youngest daughter started off with some not so innocent fun with her father when mom and older siblings were away that leads to both more than she anticipated, but also what she (and daddy) subconsciously wanted. (M/f-teen, inc, ped, 1st, preg) Owww..." she whined. It was so much. He was so big. And he was going at his own pace, no consideration for her comfort. It hurt her. She could hear the couch squeaking as he worked himself in and out of her. She was pinned, helpless to resist even if she could find herself to struggle.

Fantasy , Anal, Blowjob, Erotica, Female exhibitionist, Group Sex, Hardcore, Incest, Interracial, Male Male/Teen Female, Oral Sex, Rape, Teen, Teen Male/Teen Female, Water Sports/Pissing, Young School Girls 3 - by Captain Swing - A School Girl Rape Story - We drove along for some time on an isolated country road. It was dark and there was no traffic. Suddenly on the shoulder I saw a broken down car. There are four kids standing by it, two boys and two girls. They were real well dressed. The boys wore rented tuxedos, but the girls looked like real models. (Mf, v, rp, intr, preg)We had a great dinner at his house. We sat on the couch and started to watch a movie as we drank some wine. Suddenly I was getting hot and horny again. He put his hand under my shirt and started rubbing my stomach. His hand wandered up to my tits and he rubbed my nipples. They got so hard. He grabbed my hand and started towards the bedroom. Slowly he undressed me and laid me on the bed. I was already so wet. Panic cut broadly through the confused fog that filled her head, a blunt sword sliced crudely through damp rope. She opened her mouth, to protest, to scream, to beg, anything to fight off this impending violation. Instead, the sound that she found herself making was a moan of unmistakable arousal. Since she was a child, Dany's dream has always been to marry Jon, her one true love and have many children, now that she has grown up she can't wait to get down to work. Series

Skating On Slippery Ice - by Oldwrench - A young couple get a little to heated, under a blanket, in her parents living room. (MF, reluc, rom, preg) Pregnancy With A Twist? - by Djt_one - A young married couple trying caning for the first time in an attempt to help the wife get pregnant. (MF, sm, preg) One night all three of them embark in a romantic and very carnal threesome with the purpose of rejuvenating Selvaria's feeling of love and hope. Falling in love with both of them a magical night ensues leaving both women naked in bed with the oddball man. Language: English Words: 9,428 Chapters: 1/? Comments: 4 Kudos: 54 Bookmarks: 25 Hits: 7,396 New Landlord, The - by TheNewHorizon - A young girl meets her new landlord for the first time who turns out to be an old man that immediately "impresses" himself on her and forces her to sign a new lease with "extra privileges". (M/ff-teens, ped, nc, preg)They couldn't see it but my eyes opened wide. I tried to shake or show my dismay, but I think that just further enticed them. They could not come in me. Ranger's Sister, The - by Beating Off Bob - Mandy goes to intern in the watchtower where her brother Ted is a forest ranger. Close quarters and a storm create the perfect environment for their attraction to each other to mature. Now something's maturing inside her too. (Mf-teen, ped, voy, inc, 1st, rom, preg) Marilyn - by Pskao - Marilyn discovers after having a baby boy, that her husband has a low sperm count. She finds a way to have several more children a couple of decades later. (MF, wife, cheat, inc, preg)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment