276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ANSWR Keratin Hair Treatment – At-home Salon Quality Keratin Smoothing Treatment for all Hair Types – Anti Frizz Hair Product – 100% Vegan – 100ml spray bottle for hair

£22.45£44.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Developed to help hair look its smoothest and shiniest, the ANSWR At-home Keratin Treatment utilises exclusive VeratinTechTM technology (100 per cent vegan keratin, combined with gentle acids) to condition and eliminate frizz for up to 13 weeks after application.

I wanted to take control into my own hands instead of having to regularly pay a visit to the salon and that’s how the idea for the home salon beauty brand was born. If you struggle with frizz or have a hard time managing your hair texture, a Keratin treatment is ideal as it smooths out curls and kinks for a super soft, straight and shiny finish. My hair was so thick, but thankfully, this has made my hair at least half the thickness it was so appears so smooth and sleek looking!All you need to do is spray your hair all over with the treatment and leave it for between 40 to 60 minutes before rinsing off, blow-drying and straightening it to finish. Now rebranding as ANSWR, the brand has further improved its globally bestselling hair treatment to re-launch a broader beauty brand in April 2022. Ad Feature Glittering costumes, impressive special effects and BELTING musical numbers: Disney's Frozen the Musical is.

Low maintenance beauty is everything for me and I truly believe that looking great should be fun, simple, easy, and personal. Now after a few washes, the hair is still super smooth, and I haven't touched my straightening iron ever since the treatment. The White Witch, X-Men's Storm, Pennywise and The Mask: As stars get into the Halloween spirit - can YOU guess who's behind the costume?Straightening treatments and perms use harsh chemicals that alter the disulfide bonds in the hair to restructure the strands. Blow-drying with hot air after each wash makes the cuticles settle down again, which enables the hair to be smooth for up to three months. The exclusive VeratinTechTM technology, a 100% vegan keratin, combined with gentle acids, helps control frizz, seal cuticles, and balance your hair’s pH while restoring softness and shine. My daughter was in night nappies when she started going to school and I WON'T apologise for it - no one.

Although you can always reapply ANSWR hair smoothing treatment after two months but taking proper care of your treated hair will prolong the effect and improve the outcomes of the treatment. Groundbreaking smoothing treatment formula that is the first of its kind - not only vegan and clean but also easy to use at home. On a technical level, our treatment differs from straightening treatments and perms because of the way it works on the hair. Given that this is a very common side-effect for most of the similar salon treatments on the market, we knew this wasn’t an easy one to solve - but we were ready for the challenge. Beauty industry experts highlighted the treatment as an easy and affordable alternative for a salon trip.If you want to spend less time styling your hair or looking for a way to reduce frizz and flyaways, then the ANSWR At-Home Keratin Treatment could be your secret weapon. Achieve the perfect smooth-legs-against-satin-sheets feeling with our game-changing hair removal drop.

Amino acids of the vegan keratin creates new links between existing proteins and keratin is absorbed by the core of the hair strand.aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, cetrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance), potassium sorbate, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, glycerin, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, decyl glucoside, ci 16035 (red 40), ci 19140 (yellow 5). The judges selected ANSWR as their favourite from over 150 items that were submitted by both new brands and big industry names. As we believe that looking good should never compromise our health nor our furry friends we use only gentle, high quality ingredients and 100% vegan sourced keratin - without compromising the effectiveness of the treatment. It is worth mentioning that 100% of the trial group participants had used our original keratin treatment in the past and 55% of them did experience an unpleasant smell in the hair when hair was wet following the original treatment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment