276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml 626-307HP

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During the first two decades, the brand popularized the Beatnik look and created the most iconic tuxedo suit for women, the Le Smoking suit. In the press kit for Yves Saint Laurent, he also said: “He is handsome like a god. He is handsome like a man. He is the Absolute, the eternal beauty, the miracle, the revelation of the divine, true and simple grandeur.” The perfume was inspired by a trip to Greece Saint Laurent had taken. [1] He was particularly impressed by the kouroi: To no surprise, I have never received a compliment or a comment when I wore this scent. But hey, that’s quite understandable. You wear “ The Scent of Gods” for yourself, don’t you? Base Notes: Tobacco, Agarwood (Oud), Vanilla, Vetiver, Leather, Tonka Bean, Oakmoss, Amber, Musk, Cedar.

Today, anything but business and short trips to the store is probably a no-go. Suit and tie attire work best with Yves Saint Laurent Kouros. Uniqueness and value for money Starts off fresh with hesperidic fruits. Then represents a daring character with pepper, cinnamon, and cloves spiciness. Eventually, the praiseworthy masculine tone appears, which originates from the oud, vetiver, oakmoss, and musk. Hello Lukas, is that you? How I have missed you. The boy who was my sparring partner in sports...long ago.He tells me that he had to leave the pied nest of our childhood. Also, to be able to pursue his interests for the same sex, without spies behind the curtain. He tells about the pain he had to suffer because of his inclination in the small town and in the family and that's why he decided to stay in the city after graduation.

However, the sophisticated fragrance’s longevity & sillage are top-notch. It exists for 12+ hours with an enormous smell trail. And you can sniff the base notes from your worn clothes even after 2 or 3 days! What Colognes Smell Like YSL Kouros? Indeed, the intense muskiness, woodiness & spiciness makes Windsor Pour Homme English Laundry in the same vein as Kouros. However, if you can’t bear the acute musky aroma, skip this one. Because it may smell stinky to you in that case. This fragrance is my most worn fragrance for 20 years. He's been with me since I was a kid in my eighties. Deeply rooted in my limbic system since it was very popular at that time. For my childhood nose, he was also the epitome of perfume for a man. It’s a pure adult gentleman-type fragrance, which is tough in nature. Hence, I’ll never recommend it to high-school going gents. The deep animalic aroma of this straightforward & best-smelling YSL cologne will make you sure to be remembered by others. Because they will either love or entirely hate the harsh vibe of Kouros. Memories of various scribbles come up. Spellings of Ferkeleien, which have opened up to us only much later. The man and I grin at each other.Kouros has seen many flankers through the years with most of them now discontinued. Summer, Cologne, and Fresh versions have bitten the dust, so here are those still easily available ones: When it comes to perfumes, from the 80s up until the late 2000’s Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and creative houses that released hit after hit. Don’t get perplexed seeing tons of ingredients on each layer of accords. Because it’s not so complex.

In 2015, Pierre launched his own brand under the Pierre Bourdon name with a line made from five fragrances. Wait, there was what....A mirage? Supposed to happen when it's over 35 degrees in the shade. A man, as if in slow motion, floats past us. That smell coming from him, I know that smell. hours are your best bet, and after the initial blast, the performance is moderate if it’s cold outside. Otherwise, it’s almost a skin scent. So, no worries about offending anyone. Base notes:Oakmoss, Amber, Incense, Honey, Leather, Civet, Musk, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Perfume PresentationThis gives it an interplay between human and animalic powdery musks that should have been stronger, and present, without being somewhat one-dimensional. He was three months, two weeks and five days older than me. Our brothers were the star players of the place. When our playtime was over, we would roam the sports field, proud as Oskars. Towards the cabins of the adults, which was also allowed to be used by the half-stars. A spin-off fragrance Body Kouros was released in 2000, [4] and Kouros Fraicheur by Yves Saint Laurent, a woody chypre fragrance was launched in 1993. [5] Kouros is usually in the top five of all-time greatest male fragrances. EDIT 08.09.2018: The comparison with a sample from an old vintage bottling revealed the following: I am not odorless when it comes to animal notes! The smell of a superficially maintained but obviously in need of renovation pub toilet keeps the above-mentioned warm and soft notes at bay for hours. Housekeeper's comment: "I couldn't sleep the night away because a very Stone Age part of my brain was desperately trying to stop me from sleeping next to a sleeping cougar." Printed grey Kouros name along with brand and oil concentration is found on the front of the bottle. The bottle design is everything Saint Laurent stood for, thus I’m quite fond of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment