276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS SELECTION Eau de Toilette, 100ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However I could see how someone would like this, it's got that basic "clean, fresh" smell to it, although it's not aquatic or summery. I do like the drydown though: much warmer and more character, so overall an ok fragrance for everyday use.

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. As stated by others before me this is not anything new or earth-shaking, but it is a very good scent that is fresh without being aquatic, warm but not too spicy, slightly floral without the usual overdose of lavender and earthy yet not dirty,musky or overly woody. But after one week something in it made everything boring and dull , may be because it was not dynamic , remained linear all through. Indeed as previous reviewers have pointed out Selection is rather generic and despite being tremendously appeasing and soothing to the senses in a calm and sensual way, the projection is far too subtle for such a clean and inoffensive scent. Surprisingly, what I go out of it was warm citrus that doesn't feel cloying or one dimensional, but rather subtle and refined, hence the description which this scent fits perfectly.The top notes of ' Selection' include grapefruit and pink pepper and they're the overwhelming scent on first spray. The woody drydown is made of patchouli,vetiver, cedarwood, heliotrope and transparent musky notes, all together accentuating the masculine character of this fragrance. By its nature it is more profitable for young men ages onwards, this fragrance in teens can work only for formal events. It's an unlikely fragrance for a first review, but somehow it's a scent very well suited to the weather at the moment - gloomy, chilly and windy.

If I could have the smell (during the first hour) and have it last for 7 hours, this would skyrocket along the same class as my other favorites. I have since started to appreciate it, yet it could still be a hit and miss, so I'm always wary of any fragrance containing it as an ingredient. So I personally think this cologne is ok however for some reason this is my most complimented cologne almost every girl that i know compliments me on this cologne they say its fresh like more than Armani Prive or Moschino Uomo so as a student because I get ladies reactions its a ten of ten for me. At the same time, it has a freshness and lightness about it making it a very modern fragrance experience. While to my nose it initially promises to be far warmer scent than it actually is, it is not disappointing whatsoever.This is really an attempt at a more professional, office ready version of Hugo Energise for more mature audiences, with the same excellently blended pink pepper note that made Higo Energise so magnificent, but without the masculine woods that helped push Energise off the skin to radiate stronger for others to notice.

Founded in 1925 by Hugo Boss for clothing launching purpose, Hugo Boss is a German luxury fashion house. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. This isn't bad, but there's something about it that reminds me of a CK cologne - it's a little too generic and linear for my taste.

Please let me know if you have featured me in your blog, magazine or publication and I will add your button. Please note that parcels weighing over 2kg may be sent via courier due to Royal Mail weight restrictions.

Had Hugo Boss carried on from their trifecta of Number One, Hugo For men and Bottled, they might have been far more respected today. Complementary fragrances can be recognised in the collection to which it belongs: Hugo Boss Selection.

It’s a kind of clean office smell, something you can walk into work wearing and people will know you smell good without over powering them. Hugo Boss has emerged as probably one of the most famous brands in the manufacturing and selling of fashion products. Boss Selection Eau de Toilette is a fresh, energising woody fragrance that evokes the feeling of success and achievement. Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment