276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strong: Life, loss and eternal love for my daughter

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ashley Cain said: ‘Writing this book has probably been my toughest challenge yet. Not only by revisiting the heartbreak, but making sure it truly reflects the traumatic but magnificently beautiful journey of me and my incredible daughter Azaylia. It is a true story of beauty and the beast. It’s a love story with a powerful, strong and unbelievably meaningful message. My daughter taught me the true meaning of love, even through a breaking heart. She taught me how to be strong, when all I felt was weak. The power of courage, even when I was most scared. To smile and shine light, when it seemed I was surrounded with nothing but darkness and to never ever give up on that or them in which you love. In her honour, I want to pass on those values to the world in this beautiful memoir, Strong.’ I love my daughter that much that I effectively put myself through hell every single day to make her proud. And to show to people that no matter what you have been through, there is light.” Azaylia Diamond Cain is a name famous across the world and I believe it always will be thanks to Ashley and his family and friends. From such a cruel thing to happen to Ashley raising money in her memory and completing challenges constantly is just amazing. Brilliant Ashley, keep going. Azaylia taught him to be the man he wanted to be, he says, but he can't see himself having another child.

ASHLEY Cain and Safiyya Vorajee have split a year after the heartbreaking death of their daughter Azaylia. Ashley has now made it his mission to keep her legacy alive and has built up a huge following doing so. He goes on: "And brother, I am so sorry to hear this news, but I don't have to tell you that your daughter's strength is what strengthens you and all her loved ones around her. And in that, she has already has had this incredible impact on the world already. Ashley Cain was, as he puts it, a Billy Big Bananas enjoying the playboy lifestyle – until the loss of his daughter changed everything. Azaylia died from acute leukaemia aged eight months in April 2021.Ashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee spoke during an emotional interview to help launch The Azaylia Foundation. The charity the couple say has given them a purpose since they lost their little girl to acute myeloid leukaemia.

The fly-over was organised through the ' Azaylia Diamond Cain journey to fight Acute myeloid leukaemia' group on Facebook - which has thousands of followers across the world. Through The Azaylia Foundation, the couple say they also want to raise awareness of the signs of childhood cancer. First fundraiserOn Good Morning Britain this morning, Ashley spoke about his latest challenge for the charity- riding across Europe Strongis the inspirational and heartbreaking memoir from social media star Ashley Cain, charting his daughter’s birth and the fight for her life when she was diagnosed with leukemia at 7 weeks old, as well as his own struggles since her passing in 2021.

He never sought therapy after losing his daughter, finding some solace in physical challenges and also talking openly with family and friends. He believes before he had Azaylia he was lost, but now he has found himself. He is no stranger to fitness challenges, having completed, five marathons in five cities within five days, a 100-mile ultramarathon and cycling the length of the British Isles. The Anthony Nolan charity paid tribute to the 'life-saving' gift the eight-month-old's story inspired. I isolate myself a lot with the extreme challenges that I do, so I spend a lot of time thinking about Azaylia and connecting with her. I had this following and I didn’t know what it was for. Then all of a sudden this situation happened and I realised I can make a difference.He's taken up huge physical challenges, including running five marathons in five days and cycling from Land's End to John O'Groats – and is currently training for the Yukon 1000 in July, kayaking 1,000 miles from Canada, across the Arctic Circle, to Alaska – to reduce the hurt in his head and in his heart, he says. It is one of a number of gruelling cycling challenges he plans to undertake, including the Three Peaks, cycling between each of the three mountains, as well as bike ride from his home in Nuneaton to Paris as well as across part of India too. It was news that broke hearts across the world - that the brave eight-month-old had lost her brave battle and had sadly passed away.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book will be donated to The Azaylia Foundation, the charity that Ashley and his ex-partner Saafiya set up to raise money to fight childhood cancer, in memory of their daughter, Azaylia Diamond CainBut fitness has always played a large part in his life, having previously been a footballer. He made his professional debut for Coventry City FC in April 2009 and played for the likes of Tamworth, Oxford and Luton. Two years on, the grief of losing his ‘little lion' daughter, who was given chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant before succumbing to the disease, has not dimmed. But, in a heartbreaking on social media, Ashley announced the sad death of his daughter on April 25 last year. It led to tributes flooding in from across the world and there were also calls for her to be given a Pride of Britain award.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment