276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Headmistress Gets It Good!: ...and other spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But she found that Thomas Attwood, whether or not he was equally lovestruck as his peers, had always approached her with an overt courtesy and reverence that seemed charmingly old fashioned. That evening, some five or six hours after the spanking, I examined my bum in the mirror and it was still a vivid shade of pink! She had never believed it would be necessary to carry through a promise she had laid down so many weeks previously and she was determined to ensure the message was delivered with absolute clarity. That said each cane has it’s own individual characteristics as learned quite clearly in a past session with professional submissive Hannah Elliot and an adult schoolboy I have been caning for many years. Her posture, leaning into what those familiar with fencing or other swordsmanship might have described as a slight forward lunge, kept the cane dead horizontal across the lower curve of his cheeks.

About Us – Mistress McCane About Us – Mistress McCane

Make no mistake, even for a senior, six strokes of the cane will be a very salutary lesson and, you can take it from me, it's going to be a lesson that you will not forget in a hurry. There was no denying that in a conservative private school, old attitudes are wont to linger, but the naysayers who questioned the ability of Miss Sternwood, a petite and attractive brunette, to maintain discipline amongst the boys, found that her first term in post had laid all doubts to rest. Not so long ago, I lost my parents, and I had the unenviable task of clearing their lifetime’s possessions.While I enjoyusing role play as a stepping stone to the right headspace, it is all a matter of personal choice and what you want and need from your visit.

The painful truth – Maman: spanking memories: mothers, fathers The painful truth – Maman: spanking memories: mothers, fathers

My afternoon lessons were very uncomfortable, and concentrating was difficult because my bum was so sore.Obviously I love both of these opportunities to play – and a happy week for me will include a balance of both. But, as unconventional as this approach might seem, something tells me this could be exactly what's needed to provide the focus and motivation you need. They can be a little more difficult to source, particularly at a full length however I recently sourced some wonderful examples from Quality Control including one of their rare and beautiful Smoked Dragon canes.

The Ultimatum - Steamybedtime

Just a half step to your right please," Sophie directed, keeping the cane in contact as he shuffled sideways. Neither boy made no reply, and no doubt it was felt that their silence was pretty much as good as a confession. Mrs Hamilton went on to say she had reduced my punishment to a spanking because she could see that caning me would serve no useful purpose (in other words, she could see I was shit scared! I don't suggest for one minute that academic success should be your only objective in life, but your exam results in a few months time will be a critical step for you.In three years as head of Grey House, "no false promises, no empty threats", had become an oft cited mantra. Well, she played her role to absolute perfection, came up with all kinds of twists to embellish my original idea, and caned me expertly and accurately, with a instinctive sense of my pain thresholds. The Easter holiday begins tomorrow and I suggest you first take a couple of days break to evaluate, and then I expect you to continue your A-level revision in earnest. However whether I am wearing a pencil skirt and silk blouse or full leather military attire there is one activity that is common in both environments. Were this to be a single, never too be repeated punishment, it would hardly serve as an adequate ongoing deterrent, and therefore-", with a pause she retrieved a blue exercise book from her drawer and slid it across the desk.

Bare bottoms in class – Maman: spanking memories: mothers, fathers Bare bottoms in class – Maman: spanking memories: mothers,

However, about 30 minutes later, our teacher set us some work to get on with and she then left the class for a moment. The contact was broken for less than a second and then came the rushing whoosh of pliant rattan as it sang through the small office to be followed by the splitting crack of impact across his bare bottom.By your own admission, your efforts have been sadly lacking and, barely two months from your A-Levels, this cannot be allowed to continue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment