276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BetterYou Magnesium Flakes | Pure, Clean and Natural Source Of Zechstein Magnesium | Mineral Bath Flakes | Cleansing Bath | Vegan & Palm-Oil Free | 1kg

£3.475£6.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I believe every child has been designed by God with gifts, passions, & purpose. My heart is to equip you to parent & educate your uniquely wired child to thrive! If you’re trying to increase your magnesium levels, you’re smart. With the average person deficient in magnesium, it’s always a good idea to think about increasing your body’s levels.

Dissolved in warm water, our magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with highly soluble magnesium chloride. Despite the role of magnesium in maintaining health, much of the U.S. population has historically not consumed adequate amounts of magnesium… Magnesium is an essential element that is crucial to hundreds of physiologic processes in humans. Not surprisingly, inadequate intake of magnesium has been linked to various adverse health outcomes, including the development of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and headaches. Furthermore, magnesium is important in bone growth and may play a role in athletic performance.” 2I am not a doctor. This is NOT medical advice. I’m an educator with a passion for learning, health, and supporting the neurodivergent community. Another review linked high magnesium intake to a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure ( 18). Magnesium plays a critical role in brain function and mood; low levels are linked to an increased risk of depression ( 9). One review of 11 studies concluded that magnesium supplements decreased levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker of inflammation, in people with chronic inflammation ( 23).

A child who usually shies away from crowds was actually dancing in a room full of people. For me the night was flooded with compliments on how fantastic she looked (normal even!) But I know I must give the credit for that day to the magnesium bath we gave her the night before – she has never been so calm and relaxed!” * Potassium is a mineral that's involved in muscle contractions, heart function and water balance. This article explains how much potassium you need per… READ MOREResearchers noted the main difference between full-immersion bathing and showering is related to the impact of three variables. It is recommended to take a magnesium bath 2 to 3 times a week. Your skin will feel pleasant, smooth and supple. Dosage Soaking in a magnesium-rich bath helps promote relaxation and soothe tired and aching muscles. Allowing full body exposure to a concentrated solution of magnesium chloride. A gentle and effective method of supplementation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment