276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dewalt DCW604NT cordless combination milling cutter (top and edge mill), with 2 rip fences, 2 x suction devices, accessories, mounting tool, Tstak Box VI, battery and charger not included

£134.5£269.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It features a powerful brushless motor that delivers consistent power and performance, even on tough materials. Toolstop Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 737231). Some of the shapes to hold things in place in the tstak box don’t make a lot of sense but it all goes in.

I now have 5 routers but with this Dewalt compact I will now sell two of my old routers as this one is fantastic. The only slight problem for me is getting used to operating the on/off switch but I’m sure that will come with more practice.Working off th e18V Flex volt system there is no wire to get in th eway so it allows work in confined areas. DeWalt DCW604NT 18V XR Li-ion Brushless Router Bare Unit Extra Bases The Dewalt DCW604NT-XJ 18v XR Li-ion BL Router Bare Unit Extra Bases is ideal for a wide variety of tasks, including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges, flush trimming hardwood edging. The 5-position adjustable turret on this 18V Dewalt Router allows you to create stepped or repeated plunge cuts, and the quick-release motor housing makes it easy to switch between the plunge base and fixed base. This is an easy to use router small enough to use just one hand with the small housing that comes with the kit. The precision engineered brushless motor delivers the power to meet the demands of the toughest applications.

Could do with a bit more power for slightly larger moulding cutters but that would be a battery drainer. The Dewalt DCW604NT 18V Router / Trimmer has a 1/4 Inch Collet and a five position adjustable turret which enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts. The aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine. Ideal for a wide variety of tasks including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges, flush trimming hardwood edging, and a whole lot more. Suited to a wide variety of tasks including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges or flush trimming hardwood edging.

This Dewalt cordless router is the perfect tool for a wide variety of routing tasks, from inlay cavities and hinge mortises to rounding over edges and flush trimming hardwood edging. The Dewalt DCW604NT-XJ 18v XR Li-ion BL Router Bare Unit Extra Bases is ideal for a wide variety of tasks, including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges, flush trimming hardwood edging. I used this to router out smoke seals in 26 fire doors, I was a bit optimistic as it’s only 18v but it went through no problem although it did eat through 5amp batteries but I did expect that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment