276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smash Insulated Lunch Bag, Fabric, 8cm x 18cm x 25cm,Black

£4£8.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning all you need to is: let me know using 8 words or more: The size of the lunch box comes in at H26cm x W27cm x D9cm and is wonderfully bright and colourful.

Smash Insulated Lunch Bag, Fabric, 8cm x 18cm x 25cm, Blue

I received the items mentioned in the post free of charge for review – this doesn’t affect my opinions which are as always honest. This bag and 500ml bottle come as a combo, with the bottle fitting neatly into the side of the lunch bag. What’s more, the bottle slot is insulated, meaning it will help keep it cooler ready for lunchtime. Like all SMASH Insulated Lunch bags, it is made with Blue IQ Antibacterial Lining that inhibits the growth of bacteria. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth With the lunch bag comes in at H18cm x W25cm x D9cm. It, of course, has the wipe-clean antibacterial insulated lining. While offering a soft carry handle.Keep your lunch cool and fresh with this Smash Insulated Lunch Bag. This Insulated Lunch Bag is the sustainable option for carrying your healthy lunch to uni, work, or weekend picnic!

Smash Food Storage | Smash

For me I think this is perhaps my favourite of the range and one will I be using most often. SMASH Football Combo. Each of their products have been designed, to make life easier on us when it comes to lunchtimes. With all them being fashionable, functional and affordable. From the designs to the different sets available. The antibacterial lining is perfect for such a product. Smash Lunch Bags review | Lifestyle | Life in a Break Down
Like all SMASH Insulated Lunch bags, it is made with Blue IQ Antibacterial Lining that inhibits the growth of bacteria. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth! All of these items, alongside others from SMASH, are available from Tesco, either online or instore. Competition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment