276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morning Glory Milking Farm: a Monster Bait Romance (Cambric Creek: Sweet & Steamy Monster Romance)

£6.61£13.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is definitely unique. Would recommend to anyone into beast/ monster romance books that aren’t heavy on plot, and more focused on spicy/ romance scenes. Read more

Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. Nascosta, Paperback

Leviathan Fitness is a sanctuary for monsters, muscles, and a widow on a journey of self-discovery. When a stern, deep-voiced client begins to specially request her for his sessions at the farm, maintaining her professionalism and keeping him out of her dreams is easier said than done. Violet is resolved to make a dent in her student loans and afford name-brand orange juice, and a one-sided crush on an out-of-her-league minotaur is not a part of her plan-unless her feelings aren't so one-sided after all. A pop culture junkie, Katie has an addiction to tragically bad romance novels. In addition, Katie is resolute in her belief that Evans is #BestChris and doesn't understand why people live where it snows. That shit is terrifying.A curvy librarian looking to start a family, a clan of gargoyles, and the deception that starts it all. Morning Glory Milking Farm is exactly what you expect it to be but it’s far sweeter in execution than you would probably expect. There really isn’t anything creepy about this, which might surprise some who aren’t familiar with this growing sub-genre of romance. A lot of monster/alien/non-human romances play around with those intrinsically taboo notions. They delve into the darkness of their own concepts and the implied ideas of power dynamics. We’re not short of alpha monster stories where dainty damsels are flung over a furry/scaly shoulder and taken roughly. It’s an appealing fantasy for many. But there’s also the parallel version where the monsters are the antithesis of that image. They’re just big sweetie pies. That’s where Morning Glory Milking Farm falls. Its minotaur hero Rourke is a total darling. He’s kind, considerate, and totally devoid of a controlling streak. He doesn’t even mind that his new girlfriend wanks off other minotaurs for a living! Some people have monsters for a boss, but not everyone has an undead Necromancer Lord at the office. I saw the recommendation on a thread yesterday and stayed up all night reading it. I searched the sub and it appears the last post about Morning Glory Milking Farm was 2 months ago and it seems lots of other people had my same reaction - it was so dang CUTE! You know your online persona is strong when multiple people, including several strangers, tweet at you to ask if you’ve read the romance novel with the minotaur d**k milking factory.

Milking Farm Yes, I Read the Monster Romance with the Minotaur Milking Farm

Pumpkin, daddy and I have been talking . . . now, I know you’re going to say no, but please just think about it, okay? We think you ought to consider coming home while you’re looking for work.” She’d practically been able to hear her mother raising a hand to hold off any protestations, could imagine it easily. “If you think you’d feel too crowded in the house now that Aunt Gracie is with us, we can clean out the loft over the garage. It would be like having your own little apartment! You wouldn’t need to worry about rent, and you’d be out of that awful city . . . just promise me you’ll think about it, alright? It doesn’t make any sense to be wasting so much money before you’ve found something stable, and it would be so nice having you home.”Morning Glory Milking Farm offers full-time hours, full benefits, and generous pay with no experience needed . . . there’s only one catch. The clientele is Grade A certified prime beef, with the manly, meaty endowments to match. Milking minotaurs isn’t something Violet ever considered as a career option, but she’s determined to turn the opportunity into a reversal of fortune. The fox-like woman’s beaming, sharp-edged smile froze, her glinting canines transformed into something sinister and vaguely threatening as Violet tapped the laptop, pausing the video for the third time that morning.She’d not yet made it past the introduction today, needing to repeatedly remind herself to breathe and stay upright and that she was home, so bolting out into the hallway and making a break for the elevator would make little sense, particularly if she wanted to avoid the uncomfortable scenario of her elderly neighbors hearing the sound of the video coming from her apartment and discovering what she was watching. I really am trying to start reading audio books it was going fine until it kept skipping through the book like crazy. I have it on ebook so I read along. I would’ve love to finish if it weren’t for the constant skipping. Read more

Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. Nascosta - Scribd Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. Nascosta - Scribd

The interview process had been simple and straightforward: an online portal to apply, followed by a video call, during which she’d been asked about her work history and organizational skills. She’d been invited to visit the facility for the “final step in the process,” traveling to Cambric Creek, a neighboring suburb that boasted a multi-species population—a longer commute than she’d been hoping for, but as the GPS led her through the suburb’s quaint downtown, past shops and restaurants until housing developments gave way to agriculture and industrial parkways, she reminded herself of the full benefits offered. Before she knew it, she was turning into a long, circular driveway, parking in front of a building with the outer facade of a great red barn, praying this might be the break she needed. I knew what to expect fr the cover. I had never considered this genre was going to interest me but if nothing else I was pretty curious about steamy parts of “girl loves Minotaur” were going to happen. It is a fantasy so this worked out well, very well ?. My only complaint is that the ending of this novel happened so fast I almost missed it. Noscostas is releasing another book about this couple October 24 from Rourke’s POV Review: Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore Unravel True Crime With The Dangerously Funny 'May December' Great book. It's a slow ? so it takes a while for anything romantic and ? to happen, but I did enjoy it. The world building is amazing. This is my fist book by C.M Nascosta and I can't wait to listen/read her other books set in the same world. Read more Morning Glory Milking Farm offers full-time hours, full benefits, and generous pay with no experience needed . . . there's only one catch. The clientele is Grade A certified prime beef, with the manly, meaty endowments to match. Milking minotaurs isn't something Violet ever considered as a career option, but she's determined to turn the opportunity into a reversal of fortune.Welcome to Morning Glory Farm! Incorporated nearly a decade ago, our mission has remained the same since the day our lab processed its first specimen—to uphold the integrity of the genetic material in our care, to set a new standard in pharmaceutical processing that the entire industry would model, and to provide a client-first attitude in all we do. Our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Cambric Creek marries all three tenets, putting the client experience at the center of our collection process. As a milking technician on our collection floor, you will be tasked with ensuring a plentiful, speedy collection, processed in accordance with our standards in safety and sterility. You’ve already taken a tour of the facility, now you’ll get to see our process in action . . . follow me!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment