276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NUMBER ONE DADDY - Teddy Bear - Cute Soft Cuddly - Gift Present Number 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Harry heard Remus gasp, and he could imagine the forlorn look on his face as his wife revealed what had happened while he was gone. But he didn’t try to see it for himself. He’d already won over Lupin, and frankly he didn’t give a shite about what happened to him anymore. Getting buggered when he finally mirror called her had been Tonks’ idea, and he’d simply gone along with it. If she wanted to taunt Lupin with his failure, he would bugger her as hard as she liked.

Kids can explore music, the alphabet and so much more with educational Peppa Pig toys like cash registers, play phones and word game toys. Encourage your child’s creativity with Peppa Pig figures for storytelling fun, or spark their interest in reading and puzzles with books and jigsaws starring the lovable pig. ots and preschoolers love the adventures of Peppa Pig – so Peppa Pig playsets and toys based on the hit TV show can make the perfect gift. Peppa Pig soft toys and Peppa figures let fans of the show take home all their favourite characters for imaginative play.This was a good start,” he said. “Now you should go and shower. I love seeing you covered in my cum, but we don’t need Teddy to know how big a slut his mum is, do we?” He rubbed his tip across her lips, and Tonks opened her mouth to invite him in. Harry held onto the side of her head and pushed into her mouth with a big thrust, setting the tone for what she could expect right from the beginning. He wanted her to understand just what she was in for, and what he was ready to do. Well, Remus and I both appreciate it, mate,” Tonks said. “You’re a lifesaver.” She ruffled Teddy’s hair. “And you appreciate it too, don’t you, little man?” Now that’s an interesting way to show that you’re mine now,” he said, laughing. Tonks just stared up at him hungrily, waiting impatiently for him to take her, to follow through on all of the promises he’d made about how he would change her life for the better once she became his slut. Deciding that there was no time like the present, Harry lined himself up and pushed into Tonks roughly. Because he’s not,” she said simply. “Your daddy is your daddy. And he does love you. He loves you—he loves us—very much. He just can’t always be around for us.” Because he’s too busy pitying himself, Harry thought savagely, though he had the tact not to say it out loud.

Thanks for taking him, Harry,” Tonks said, giving Harry a grateful smile as her 5-year-old son Teddy ran through the door to give her a hug. “He was so looking forward to going to the match and seeing the Chudley Cannons in person. I would have hated it if he’d had to miss out on it because his father couldn’t make it.” But I want him to be my daddy!” Teddy said earnestly, putting his hands on his hips. “He loves me more than my other daddy, and he’s so cool! Why can’t he be my real daddy?!” How?” she whispered. “You know I can’t divorce him. How can I commit to you?” The promise of him being the kind of man she needed for Teddy and for herself had already shattered the shaky bonds of loyalty between her and her husband. She was ready to betray her absent husband and become Harry’s woman. All she needed to know was how.

Required Cookies & Technologies

Tonks needed more kids, and she also needed a man in her life that would keep her satisfied. Teddy needed a father who would put him above everything else in his life, and he needed little brothers and sisters to play with. Remus Lupin wasn’t the man for the job. He might have been the man that Tonks married, but he wasn’t prepared to give her what she really needed. But Harry was. He was ready to be the man that Tonks and Teddy needed; he was ready to be everything that Remus Lupin was not. And a little thing like Tonks still being married to a pathetic excuse of a man like Lupin wasn’t going to get in his way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment