276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Viper TACTICAL Handcuff Key Long Reach with Large Key Ring

£5.795£11.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Looking for new handcuffs? I’ve written about some of the most popular and best handcuffs on the market here. I honestly don’t enjoy writing about this, but I have to. Every police and law enforcement officer should know about this. As you can see in the picture, you mount your standard key to the extender tool. It should work with most of the standard handcuff keys on the market.

That’s my opinion. You might find someone else that prefers a different kind of key. Where to buy handcuff keys My primary choice is a swivel handcuff key. The Zak Tool ZT9P Knurled Flat Grip Swivel Key, to be exact. I would have no problem using a pen handcuff key either. Read this guide to find out more about which handcuff keys are on the market The Zak Tool ZT15 Extension tool for Smith and Wesson handcuff keys Zak Tool Handcuff Key Extension Tool with the Information sheet A few of the negative ones are because it didn’t come with a key (As described in the product description).I’ve seen someone ask if handcuff keys are magnetic. The answer is YES and NO. It depends on the material. My choice of keys for handcuffs My Zak Tool Swivel Handcuff Key Postcodes for Highlands and Islands of Scotland, N Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight are: FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB51 I choose the swivel key instead of a standard key because I can roll the barrel between my thumb and forefinger. It gives me more control. You have keys that are easy to hide. Concealable handcuff keys come in wide varieties. You can hide them in the belt, shoelaces, cardholders, etc.

If you work in law enforcement, the military, or rely on restraints in your job, you have to know about hidden handcuff keys. Most of the handcuff keys are universal. You can use Smith and Wesson handcuff keys on Peerless handcuffs. And vice versa. Or, if you have a local store selling police equipment you should stop by. Handcuff key tips for police officers I have a Zak Tool swivel handcuff key. In this article, I share images and my personal experience with the Zak tool key.

Handcuff Key Extender Key

Both swivel handcuff keys and pen handcuff keys often have a knurled grip. So they won’t slip out of your hand as easily as a standard handcuff key. Handcuff key extension tool Handcuff key extender tool Always carry multiple sets of keys in your uniform, and have a replacement key if your primary one gets broken. This tool lets you mount your standard handcuff key to extend its length. The extension tool may come with a swivel or as a pen type. Be careful when putting the keys in the handcuff. If you use force, you might break the key, and your handcuffs might jam. There are plenty of examples of handcuffs jammed so hard that they had to be replaced. Zak tools make great keys for handcuffs. I wouldn’t be afraid of using them. I’ve written an article about my pair of Zak Tool keys here

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment