276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xstance Insoles, Xstance Insoles For Work Boots, Arch Support Shoe Insoles, Plantar Fasciitis Shoe Inserts, Xstance Soles For Men And Women Flat Feet Standing Long (Size:XS,Color:Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have a very strict quality control in place which ensures that every item follows the manufacturing process to the highest standard. I started with one pair and was so happy that I bought two more so I would not have to switch between shoes!

As well as preventing injury, Enertor says the extra shock absorption helps to reduce fatigue and maintain performance, so you can train for longer. My only dislike, I wear them with slack socks, the material of the insert is not smooth, so my foot will not go in the shoe smoothly. They are available in sizes from a UK 3 to a UK 14, with the brand recommending that you wear them gradually over the first couple of weeks to allow your feet time to get used to them. From running and hiking to just going about your daily life, Sidas says its products can help to eliminate foot pain.

Our biomechanical orthopaedic insoles are a preventative and long-term method for combatting your foot problems, helping you improve your mobility, maintain your desired level of activity, and enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.

We then heated the insoles for five minutes at 80C, popped them in our trainers and walked for five minutes as they cooled to shape them (the brand also has a handy YouTube video you can watch for extra tips). We’d recommend these for shorter runs, as they provide less support than some of the other pairs we tested – and we’d suggest wearing thicker or athletic-style socks if possible as otherwise we found our feet slipped around on their smooth outer coating. We can certainly help get your money back if you've already decided to cancel and rest assured your request will be attended accordingly. Orthotic insoles are most effective when they are designed and used to directly target the specific symptoms associated with various foot problems and conditions. Overall, we absolutely loved both the walking and running insoles from Enertor, and will be using them during our double marathon in a couple of weeks.I put them in my shoes and it took a couple of days to get use to them but my feet are starting to feel better as well as my knees. Here at FootActive, we believe in holistic and non-intrusive healing, which is particularly effective when caring for your feet and supporting the development of children's' feet. We found they were great on short or mid-length runs – but we preferred a softer-style insole when we were pounding the pavements for more than about 90 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment