276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved) (As Seen on High Street TV)

£14.5£29.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However a very good point to this brand is that it does not test any of their formulations on animals. The ultra-fine micronized mineral powder features special built-in colour correctors which work their magic together to bring you beautiful, clear and flawless skin.

The sponge is a bit ‘meh’ and a bit old school these days and definitely wouldn’t use it to apply a powdered bronzer as I would end up looking way too cakey and orange I think the general idea with mineral makeup is less is more however the brushes are lovely and I will definitely use these to achieve the look I’m after.

This ultra-fine micronized mineral powder is so smooth and light, it naturally diminishes the appearance of age spots, dark circles and uneven skin tone without caking or getting caught in wrinkles.

The Magic Minerals Airbrush foundation is just one of the many products housed under Jerome Alexander Cosmetics. It isn’t a ground-breaking, new product, there are similar ones out there from the likes of Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, and Stila, but if you’re looking for something a little bit more purse-friendly, you might be interested in Jerome Alexander’s Magic Minerals. I wouldn’t recommend using your fingers to apply this pick, nor would I apply this directly to your face. So I use it to apply a contour on cheeks, around my temples and forehead, and jaw line and if I’m going for a more sculpted look I will also a-apply it on my nose to make it appear slimmer. Well I’m big into my makeup and I do love a compact that can offer multiple uses to save me trawling through all my drawers and acrylic storage trying to find things!I find when reviewing products for companies you should always use the product multiple times before you give it a full review. While I love the formula and the way this product sits on the skin, the ingredients in this foundation kinda freak me out. This best-seller diminishes the appearance of age spots, dark circles, and uneven skin tone INSTANTLY using four shades of complexion correctors - pink, yellow, mint, and lavender - each dedicated to different skin challenges. I’ve also noticed that there are some reviews of this product floating around at the moment, they are doing the rounds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment