276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Snap Studio Vocal Booth - #1 Recommended Studio Sound Booth for Recording Dry, Echo-Free Vocals - 80% Reverb Reduction & 360° Isolation - Clipmount, Lights & Travel Bag Included

£249.5£499.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. For over 10 years now, Snap Studios has welcomed a host of heavyweight artists and musicians through its doors, from the likes of Liam Gallagher, FKA Twigs, Clean Bandit and Coldplay among others. Studio manager and resident engineer Marco Pasquariello has been integral to the studio's success story from the very beginning, having himself constructed a noteworthy body of work featuring Club Kuru, Paloma Faith, Craig David and Bill Fay to name just a few. Marco's diligent nature coupled with an easy-going disposition and impressive knowledge of the craft (and gear) has provided Snap with a solid foundation upon which it's built an enviable reputation as one of the top recording facilities in London. No mean feat. I’ve worked with UAD for a long time too, I love how they operate and think they sound fantastic. I’m a big fan of all the Kush Audio plugins, plus I love the BX Townhouse bus compressor. My mix bus will often feature a Novatron, and Townhouse.

The console is definitely one of the biggest drawing points of the studio. The mic pre/EQ modules are based on the legendary 1081, and are considered by many to be one of the finest modules that Neve ever made. It has a really smooth and musical EQ, which just sounds fantastic. People love what they get from it. Join us for a LIVE Q&A with Marco on Friday, where we'll be taking a closer look at engineering from home, essential gear and more. Got a question? Let us know on Facebook. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We have used the Prism ADA-8XRs at the studio and they sound superb. Still one of the best after 20+ years, but my Orpheus was just getting a little long in the tooth for my setup and I was recommended the new Lynx Aurora by an engineer friend.Recycling? I’ve been doing this with a passion for decades. I never imagined it would grown into a multinational business, though. And it’s not just for singing either — these portable booths also work great for voice acting, narration, podcasts or really anything that involves voice (or even acoustic instruments too), and can be taken anywhere you need to record. Here are the best portable recording booths, some of which include panels and other accessories to set up your remote studio. 1. Snap Studio Voice Booth Building a high‑end recording studio has always been an ambitious goal. A studio is a complex organism, and substantial resources are needed to conceive a workspace which can keep up with the most critical and diverse of demands. It does not come as a surprise that many of the sound temples we have been showing in our Studio File series so far hail from a different and long‑gone era, when recording studios were either state owned or built by one of the few major record companies. These classic studios still thrive on their legendary names and their established facilities, but it doesn't happen too often that they are joined by new recording venues on the same scale and level of ambition. I can then begin to apply processing, sometimes crunching up the drums or bass - often with outboard or sometimes just plugins. If it’s outboard I will print it when I like it, and have it sat under the inactive original in the session. I try to leave fader automation off until I have a good general clean balance of things. This is partly because the non HD version of Pro Tools doesn’t have a trim function (even though there are ways around it). I tend to leave fader moves and mutes off until I know I have my sounds right.

I think plugins have got so ridiculously good these days and there are some fantastic ones out there. I always used to say that my favourite plugin was Pro Tools 7 band EQ, but that’s now been replaced by the FabFilter Pro-Q3. I think it’s probably my most used plugin. It’s just incredible what you can do with it. I find it so musical and dynamic - it’s essential for me these days. Some of our biggest challenges are simply keeping up with the rising prices of running a facility like ours while budgets from our clients remain the same. Recommended Portable Vocal Booth — Featured by Rolling Stone Magazine as the “best portable vocal booth”, Snap Studio’s pioneering 360 booth is the ultimate pop up voice box for singers, podcast, voiceover and rap artists who demand premium studio-quality sound. Record clear, professional vocals from the comfort of your home, without breaking the bank. Needless to say, the outbreak of Coronavirus has had a devastating effect across the industry, and the creative sector has arguably been one of the hardest hit; the ramifications of which have forced artists to perform from home, driven engineers to adapt to remote solutions and, for those businesses less fortunate - forced them to cease operating altogether. Whilst this is an undoubtedly unnerving time, one of the saving graces for many of us is the accessibility to professional recording equipment in the home environment. We sat down with Marco to discuss how he manages to translate his workload between the Pro recording environment at Snap Studios and his carefully designed home rig. Can you explain a little about how you go about juggling studio projects between your home setup and Snap Studios? What’s considered when preparing/translating mixes for home use?

This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. The studio is centred around an ultra rare vintage Neve 5316 analogue console from the early 70s, which we modified to have moving fader automation.

Running a studio involves a lot more than just the recording. There’s maintenance, upgrades, and general upkeep to consider too. Snap was never intended to be a money making venture at all, but money always has to be considered, of course.For Sound Quality — Snap Studio uses the highest quality Pro Sound insulation blankets to efficiently absorb reverb, leaving vocals dry and clear. Hear the difference instantly and sing goodbye to poor acoustics and boxy vocals associated with cheap 180 degree vocal shields and Snap Studio copycats. Record Crisp Vocals Anywhere — This portable sound booth gives you the luxury of having pristine speech-recording conditions at any time and place. The lightweight frame and diamond-stitched duffel bag makes for easy transportation and heavy-duty protection on the road. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment