276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Spirit Non-Alcoholic Alternative Spirit- The Livener, 50cl | Energising with Natural Caffeine, ADAPTOGENS & Watermelon & Ginger | Multi-Award Winning Active botanical, Gluten Free & Vegan Drinks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Three Spirit drinks don’t have to be refrigerated, but you should store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. After drinking a lot more of it, I do wonder how much of that effect was down to us feeling that we were having an “adult drink” for the first time in ages. I think there is some caffeine in this one too, so you get a small boost from that. It’s certainly very enjoyable to drink, and perfect for when others around you are drinking – so fun, yes, flirty? I’m still on the fence on that score!

I tend to have more need to be awake than asleep these days. However, I’d been having a bit of an insomnia spell, so thought that was the perfect moment to give it a go. Guayusa leaves contain various beneficial compounds. They’re rich in antioxidants and caffeine that can ultimately promote weight loss, regulation of blood sugar, and improved mood. This review summarized the composition of beverages containing guayusa and their potential health benefits like antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Three Spirits says that their drinks could give you “More energy, deeper sleeps, connections enhanced”. Social Elixir is perfect for sipping, its “balancing effect” will keep you “blissful and tuned-in” throughout the evening. Health benefits inside the Social Elixir

The best-case scenario is that you find a non-alcoholic drink you fall in love with, which totally changes the way you live, party, and relax. The worst thing that could happen is you find out it’s not your cup of tea (so to speak). Before I give you a drink-by-drink rundown, a comment that I think is relevant to all of drinks in the Three Spirit range: These drinks all taste like something completely “new.” There’s certainly not one like gin, one like whisky, and so on. As Three Spirit themselves say: “they’re kind of weird…in a good way.” As far as non-alcoholic drinks go, Three Spirit’s original range are some of the best options on the market right now. I’ve been working my way through an array of 0% gins, ciders and lagers lately, as well as trying out some 0% wines – and I can honestly say that the Three Spirit drinks reviewed here sit firmly at the top of my personal chart for grown-up drinks choices that don’t contain booze (or the risk of a hangover).

Those who want to avoid alcohol but love the familiar buzz and confidence boost that comes with it may gravitate towards Livener. It sounds perfect for getting pumped up but doesn’t make you anxious as energy drinks do. Also, instead of feeling tired after a few, this one helps keep you going. And – wow – it’s good. The most prominent flavour is of maple syrup (actually the main ingredient alongside distilled water) – but it’s also spicy and nutty with a little vanilla. There’s a LOT going on here, and it leaves you wanting another sip to see what else you can detect in the flavour. Despite the bite, it’s actually surprisingly sweet. Watermelon isn’t just in here for flavour – the L-citrullinein watermelon helps to regulate energy levels and manage blood pressure so that you don’t start to feel like you’ve over-indulged Damiana leaf is an aphrodisiac that has been used in Mexico for centuries as part of ‘love potions’, and it contains Apigenin, which some scientific studies suggest has antidepressant and antianxiety properties

Antioxidant rich super-fruit

Essentially, we make life hard for ourselves because taking the easy path often ends up with a mediocre result that is just not worth getting excited about. We do things that no one else has done or would do, unless they were mad. Often it's like trying to get a square peg through a round hole, but there is always a way. I pull my hair out daily, trying to overcome product challenges - whether they are technical, financial or emotional - but the rollercoaster ride is fun, and I don't wanna get off just yet! This drink is made with natural mood elevators including lion’s mane mushroom, yerba mate, and damiana, as well as L-theanine for its “zen-like” qualities. You’ve got to hand it to Three Spirit, the styling of these drinks is pretty special. When I’m opting for a sober night of drinking I still want to be able to feel ritzy and like I’m having a treat, and there’s something incredibly pleasing about all of these bottles. Anyway, I know it looks like I’ve made the same drink twice but I promise it’s a Livener and tonic in this one. Here’s the inside scoop on the palate and the point. Flavour: At a barbecue recently, we served The Livener to some of our guests, and it was a great success. It’s a wonderful summertime sipper and definitely feels like a “grown up drink.” As somebody who doesn’t (currently) drink alcohol, this is perfect for taking the place of a pre-dinner Aperol Spritz or gin and tonic. Cacao bean contains several active compounds, including mood-booster theobromine, and is the most potent way to get the stress-busting benefits commonly associated with chocolate

The Nightcap is a soothing elixir to be enjoyed at the end of the evening. Designed as a slow-sipper it will provide a dreamy, mellow feeling – helping to calm the mind and soothe the body. Health benefits inside the Nightcap

Mellow adaptogenic leaf

The Social Elixir is definitely the variety that’s won the most praise – in fact we’ve gone on to gift it to one person because they liked it so much.

It isn’t going to cure chronic insomnia, but this tasty beverage does give you a nice snoozy feeling to end the night. All Three Spirit Nightcap ingredients: The Livener is made with high levels of natural caffeine, 57.5 mg per 1.7 fl oz, from guayusa and green tea. With less caffeine than a cup of coffee, the Livener gives you a bump of energy without the crash. This drink was like nothing I’ve ever tried, very complex from the mouthfeel to the initial sweetness to the spicy finish, and something I enjoyed.

The potent nootropic saprotroph

Lion’s Mane Mushroom – Lion’s mane mushroom has been shown to have neuroprotective properties, which means it can help protect and regenerate nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. It also contains compounds that may improve cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health. For many of us, drinking has become a matter of overindulgence instead of enjoyment. Certain liquor is associated with health benefits (they say a glass of red wine is full of antioxidants), but more often than not, drinking isn’t part of a healthy lifestyle and has been linked to cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment