276°
Posted 20 hours ago

365 Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the Year (Adult Art Activity and Colouring Book)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is free download 365 Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the Year by Lorna Scobie complete book soft copy. In 365 Days of Art in Nature , Lorna Scobie, invites the reader to take a closer look at the natural world - whether that’s outside on location, or inside their own home - reminding us all that regardless of whether we live in the city or the countryside, wildlife is just on our doorstep.

You can read this before 365 Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the Year PDF full Download at the bottom.It brings excitement and novelty to each day, sparking the imagination and fostering a deeper connection with the artist within.

Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the YearBOOK DETAILPaperback: 352 pages Publisher: Hardie Grant; Gjr edition (October 17, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 1784881112 ISBN-13: 978-1784881115 Product Dimensions: 6. I am a beginner artist and lack imagination (and skill) but this book not only inspires me but also opens my mind’s eye. Observe the slow, constant pace of the nature that surrounds you every day, and use it to inspire you in your art and creativity. The prompts are thoughtfully curated to cater to different skill levels, making it equally enjoyable for beginners and experienced artists.

This series was recommended to me to try other mediums and types of art to do each day to build up confidence and practice. We pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. With helpful hints and tips as well as more considered tasks to help build your creative confidence, 365 Days of Art is a beautiful keepsake as well as well as a powerful tool for positive change.

Please note that some countries may charge the recipient duties on the 'import' of parcels from time-to-time. Featuring nature-inspired quotes, breakaway activities to get you outdoors and plenty of supportive prompts and tips, this book will spark your imagination and help you to open your eyes and appreciate the natural beauty in our world. In conclusion, "365 Days of Art" is an incredible gift for anyone with an artistic soul, especially for teens seeking a creative outlet. It really gives you full control of how you want to express your creativity whilst giving you a prompt to give you an idea of what to do. With beautiful, vibrant hand-lettering and watercolor illustrations, the book pairs inspiring quotes with supportive prompts and exercises to spark reflection through your drawing, writing, painting and more.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes. The only downside to this fantastic book is that once you've completed all the exercises, there isn't a second edition to look forward to. I had a quick flick through when it arrived and the pages seem nice and thick to be able to take different mediums.

This art exercise book is has diverse range of prompts and challenges that keep me engaged and excited every single day. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase and I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this book! Biography: Lorna Scobie is a London-based illustrator and designer of cheeky characters and critters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment