276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silentnight Teddy Fleece Electric Blanket Double – Heating Underblanket with 3 Heat Settings, Easy Fit Elasticated Straps and Overheat Protection – Machine Washable - Double (120x135cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Silentnight Teddy Fleece Electric Blanket is also an energy efficient and affordable way to stay warm for less.

The electric fleece throw isn't just a blanket; it's a gateway to an oasis of warmth and relaxation. Do the heating elements go all the way to the top of the blanket, so that under a pillow it is warm? Choose from snuggly sherpa or Italian cotton, with Intelliheat Technology to give you safe and reliable control over your warmth. Made from premium quality soft-touch fleece, this luxurious heated blanket is so comfortable it can be used as a cosy fleece mattress cover all year round. Whether you’re sharing your bed with a partner or you’re sleeping on your own – we have the perfect blanket for you!It also features overheat protection for your own safety which works from the moment you switch on your blanket. The electric fleece throw blanket features a 9-hour timer function, allowing you to customize your heating duration. Your Deluxe Comfort double size electric blanket is machine washable, too – all you need to do is detach the controllers if you want that clean sheets feeling. I like to put it high to warm the bed to feel very cosy before I get in, and then change to a setting of 2 or 3 before I go to sleep.

Modern electric blankets are designed with safety systems such as auto shut-off after a set period of use, which means you don’t have to worry about fire hazards if you leave it unattended. Any blankets where the wires were too bulky or the fabric too itchy were discounted from this round-up. We found that this throw kept us very warm indeed, thanks to a combination of the heating elements and the faux fur. With no-nonsense instructions, you can use your MYLEK Premium electric blanket right out of the box. Registered office: HSD Online, Tayson House, Methley Road, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 1PA, GB.Often, you’ll also have the option of setting how long the electric blanket will stay on before it shuts off. My partner is anti anything new and anything heated🤪 When I put this on my bed he was very upset by the connection block being under his shoulder “poor love”. I have an odd sized bed and mattress measuring 164cm x 190 cm and depth of 30 cm- which of your heated blankets would best suit please- my sister has just purchased the king size one and is very pleased but I cannot try it as I live in France! Ease of use and durability were also important, as was easy care – could we machine wash them if spillages occurred?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment