276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Men's Slimming Vest Warm Instant Weight Loss Belly Fat Love Handles Remover Body Shaper Firms Abdomen Back Support Compression Fit Gynecomastia

£8.975£17.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mercerized Cotton: Mercerization is a process of treating cotton fabric with alkali chemical to increase strength, color, texture, lustre and softness seen in sleeveless running vest. Men's Gym Clothes designed to help you become your personal best. Functional and comfortable, we create gym clothing you'll sweat in. Since 2012, we've designed and created the workout clothes we want to wear, because training and its people are what we know best. This cotton based sleeveless inner for men absorbs sweat well from the body, keeps one cool, dry and fresh and can be used as layers under the formal wear or as just a single layer during the summer. The term ‘vest’ can now come into it’s own for many different reasons, for both men and women. Of course, we are focussing on the Men’s Slimming Vest – the ones that you see being worn in the gyms and out and about by men of all sizes, shapes and ages. What are men’s slimming vest?

At its core, it offers medium compression, adeptly eliminating any unwanted bulk under your attire, ensuring a streamlined silhouette. But it’s not just about the look; it’s about the feel. Crafted with performance fabric, this undershirt promises comfort that lasts throughout the day, making it an ideal choice for those long office hours or evening outings. Mens Slimming Vest are not what they used to be. Gone are the days of white, torn, garments usually worn on a Sunday morning or of men of a certain age under their shirt. Don’t get me wrong, some people still enjoy the ‘practically’ of the basic vest but we think, at Best Body Shapers, that they have moved on a little but in the fashion world. So I went ahead and bought the one highlighted as “our choice”. At first I did buy other body shapers and they have been great for everyday use but not for the gym. It wasn’t until someone spotted me getting changed that they pointed out they had the same problem – loose skin. They pointed out a vest they wore that helped them to keep the skin in but to actually lose more weight too as it was a form of compression vest. I have to say that he looked great and I immediately went home to look online.Often, sleeveless vests make an amazing style statement for most men also love wearing the sleeveless running vest for any kind of physical activity, workout, gym or just going for a run thus becoming a popular choice. Cotton Elastane Stretch/Cotton Lycra Stretch: Elastane is a synthetic fiber with exceptional elasticity (stretch) which when blend with cotton gives a stretch required in sleeveless inner for men for athletic use. Lycra is a brand of Elastane Stretch fabric.

Some of the innovations and technologies used in these sleeveless vests men include Stay Fresh, StayDry & StayCool that focusses on keeping the wearer cool and fresh throughout the day, every day. Super Combed Cotton: Our sleeveless vest made with the process of combing the cotton fabric where shorter fibers and impurities are removed, giving us more compact, finer and stronger sleeveless vest Combing once makes it ‘Combed Cotton’ and twice makes it ‘Super Combed Cotton’.Modal/Micro Modal: Modal is a premium cellulosic fiber made out of beech tree and is strong, resilient, and has minimal shrinkage. The brightness of colors and the silky feel can be retained for long and is apt for sleeveless vest men’s. Micro Modal is finer form of Modal. Special Features That We Provide For The Products

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment