276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultraviolence

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people.

Ultraviolence Discography | Discogs Ultraviolence Discography | Discogs

I don't want to say, 'Yeah, definitely—the next one's better than this one', because I don't really hear a next one. Ultraviolence is Lana Del Rey’s second studio album following her highly publicized debut with Born To Die. Johnathan now works primarily as an accomplished nature/still life photographer, but will dip back into music from time to time.

Clothing retailer Urban Outfitters offers an exclusive vinyl version of the standard version of Ultraviolence, and features an alternate cover which depicts a close-up of Del Rey's knee in torn jeans as she holds a loose strand of fabric from the torn denim. In September, she first cancelled two private concerts for Virgin Radio in Paris, and then the remaining dates of her European tour for medical reasons. On June 18, 2014, Billboard estimated that Ultraviolence would sell approximately 175,000–180,000 copies during the first week of its release in the United States. I don't know why you'd expect a gatefold for the reissue when the original wasn't in the first place. She also stated that she was writing "low-key and stripped back" songs and was working with Dan Heath, her then boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill and that she wanted to work with Lou Reed.

Ultraviolence CD - Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence CD - Lana Del Rey

Ultraviolence received positive reviews, with reviewers praising the album's lyricism, cohesiveness, production and Del Rey's vocal performance.To promote the album, five singles were released, " West Coast", " Shades of Cool", " Ultraviolence", " Brooklyn Baby" and "Black Beauty". In the title track, " Ultraviolence", Del Rey directly references the Crystals' " He Hit Me (And It Felt Like a Kiss)" in the chorus, which she had also heard a rendition of by Hole. Asked about the meaning of the song, Del Rey said, "It's commentary, like, 'I know what you think of me', and I'm alluding to that. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, with sales of 182,000, making it Del Rey's first number-one album in the US and responsible for a career-best sales week.

Ultraviolence (album) - Wikipedia Ultraviolence (album) - Wikipedia

I am a 23 year old man from South Sudan, I have spent most of my life in a continuous war, it was a normal day 2 weeks ago as I was fighting. In May 2015, Del Rey embarked on The Endless Summer Tour featuring live shows with singers Courtney Love and Grimes, to support the album.

You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. A break-up song, with 70s-style rock guitars and reverb, Del Rey considers this as her favorite track off the album.

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence | Releases | Discogs Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence | Releases | Discogs

West Coast" is a mid-tempo song with a psychedelic rock and soft rock verse and a surf rock slow-tempo chorus. Del Rey and Auerbach were initially scheduled to work together for three days but ended up spending six weeks recording a full album. I rate this song 10 african tribes/10 african tribes, and will never listen to it again as every time I get saddened by the the fact that there will never be a song to match this masterpiece. For everyone complaining that this isn't a gatefold release, remember that this is a reissue of the Urban Outfitters 2014 pressing that was also NOT A GATEFOLD.

However, by February 2013, Del Rey had started work on an album saying, "It's a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark. In February 2014, she mentioned the possibility of releasing the record on May 1, [35] although during her concert in Montreal on May 5 stated that the project would be released the following month. There is quasi- transgressive mixture of hopeless passivity and coquettish sexuality running through songs. Type Lana Del Rey in the box under the ARTISTA column headingand Ultraviolence in the box under the TÍTULO column heading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment