276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bad Influence: The buzzy debut memoir about growing up online

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oenone’s podcast Adulting has been downloaded over 4 million times, and tackles the subjects we’re not always so comfortable to discuss – sexuality, racism, relationships and privilege.

So, it’s probably not a coincidence that this was the time when my mental health started to spiral to it’s worst. Please note that your continued use of the Acast service will be deemed an acceptance of this update. You can read more about the purposes for which we and our partners use cookies and manage your cookie settings by visiting our Cookie Policy.Social media influencers are akin to a new kind of celebrity, and with this label, some may feel that influencers lack the talent to warrant being placed on a pedestal. The balance throughout this book is amazing- between strength and vulnerability, intellectual and conversational, and being relatable yet so personal.

It helped that I was now in full-time employment and my employer was really understanding of my situation so I was able to fully recover.

With younger social media users being “digital natives,” parents may be unaware of what their children access online. Forbat confessed that she does not use TikTok; its absence from her phone is an attempt to avoid getting “sucked” into an endless “scroll-hole.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment