276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GC Chenille Plain Lined Tape Top Curtains, Pencil Pleat Curtain Pairs with 2 x Tie (Black, 66" x 90")

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only problem is that they are not the right size for my windows (1930s terrace) and I have to get them cut down in length. This is a problem I always have with curtains for my bay windows, as no one seems to do the right size. hcabw The finishing touch to our redecorated bedroom Easy to hang, look good and provide the degree of darkness required. cheshirehousewife57 Window dressing curtains Lovely quality curtains. Only need to dress the window as shutters for closing. So can’t comment on drawing. Nice and plain to replace gaudy ones from when we moved in. Will be able to dress the room much more easily now. Thank you

Legaleagle Beautiful Curtains! I've just redecorated my living room and wanted some good quality silver curtains to match the new décor. These are just what I wanted. The material is lovely and the colour perfect. Suz009 Lovely curtains First time purchasing M&S curtains and I wasn’t disappointed, super quality and colour is perfect for our bedroom. I’ll definitely buy more in the future. You really can’t go wrong with a pair of pencil pleat curtains - traditional but timeless, they always impress with that generous gathered look. Whether you opt for a pair of simple cotton pencil pleat curtains or a more glamorous woven jacquard style, these pleats definitely don’t skimp on style. Practical and pretty pencil pleated curtains Hotspur7 My new curtains Excellent product, well worth the cost. Delivery service was excellent also. Would highly recommend this product to family and friends. In-store staff were very helpful and knowledgeable.Rexx Stunning curtains These curtains look great in the living room, they aren't too shiny and feel very good quality. The colour is as described and they were easy to put up. Mrspencer Chenille Thinsulate curtains Beautiful curtains,Lovely colour,Very heavy and keeps in the warmth.So pleased with them.Getting more for another room.Recommend. Suffice to say they are well made and well worth the money especially as I used a 20% off deal! When the next deal comes along I am going to buy more of the same gorgeous colour (Terracotta) for my bedroom.

Texture plays a bigger role in interior design than you may think; it can really bring a room to life and make for an interesting addition to the décor. Chenille is a great fabric to use if you’re looking to add a little texture to your home; it has a soft appearance which oozes elegance and sophistication. There are plenty of colours to choose from, so you can opt for a more muted appearance or a brighter palette if that suits.

Chenille Ready Made Curtains

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment