276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory – Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The powerful integrated CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with vibrant RGB lighting. You can control and customise dozens of pre-set lighting profiles with a range of user modifiable colours and LED brightness, which will perfectly colour coordinate with your system. CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO is optimised for peak performance on the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards, ensuring outstanding results each and every time. For a seamless install the VENGEANCE RGB PRO does not require wires or cables. What is the difference between these two kits: CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 vs. CMK16GX4M2B3200C16. I will be using it with the r7 1700 with the C6H. What kit is the best to get the highest speed on? I plan on getting 2 sets of them. Are there any other kits you recommend that can fit while using the NH-D15? Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times: Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards. It may be that the CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 (Optimized for Intel) is using the less expensive and worse hynix chips (they have problems with AM4 but works good with Intel) while

I specifically want the samsung b-die version (the Vengeance cost ~170€ while others ram modules like G skill Flare X or other modules with samsung b-die chip usually costs 200€+). Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. I do currenly have 2x8gb CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18 running at 3600mhz CL16 19 19 39 and havent encountered any issues

Ideally want 3600mhz CL16 but only seem to find the following also dont want to going with another vendor prefer to stay within icue to control everything I'm sorry to revive an old thread but i'm investigating the issue and I have a theory that i could not confirm or discard as invalid. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. For example, DDR5-5600 has a data rate of 5600 MT/s, an effective frequency of 5600 MHz, and a base frequency of 2800 MHz.

XMP 2.0 Support: A single BIOS setting is all that’s required to set your memory to its ideal performance settings, for for optimum performance.If you're building a Ryzen machine, it might be a better idea to get CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16. I'd recommend just getting a 2x8 kit and running it in Dual Channel mode. My online research has found till now that everyone with hynix chip (RAM version 5.39) have the Intel optimized(B) module while those who owns the samsung b-die (RAM version 4.31) have the AMD Optimized(Z) module.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment