276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charcoal Companion CC2031 Hassel Back Potato Prep Set - Brown

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Covering the outside of the potato with fat before baking helps the seasonings to stick, and it also creates crispier potatoes! Make your Hasselback veggies with the Hasselback Cutter for a crunchier and tastier alternative to simple baked or grilled vegetables. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The thinly sliced and seasoned Hasselback potato turns out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The two spikes in the middle of the Hasselback slicer keep the potato in place, making the process stable.

A hasselback potato is a single potato, sliced into thin wedges but left joined at the bottom, baked until the layers fan out into rounds of crispy bliss. The potatoes hold together when placed in the oven and you will make perfect Hasselback potatoes every time. Marketing Marketing cookies are used for advertising purposes so that we, with the help of our partners, can present you with the type of offers that we deem to be most relevant for you and your preferences. Pretty much every top I have from Vince has been purchased at Nordstrom Anniversary and they quickly become my favorite pieces all year long.Crispy on the outside and tender soft on the inside, the baked potato slices are similar to thick potato chips, but the slices are still attached to the base. We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services based on the analysis of your browsing habits. Any potatoes can be used for Hasselbacks, but fluffy varieties such as Maris Pipers will work best for a crispy exterior and a fluffy interior. By placing the potato in the slicing tool it's easy to slice cuts in the potato that are just deep enough so that the potato still holds together when placed in the oven. Just like mashed or twice baked potatoes, this hasselback potato side dish is delicious with grilled ribeye steak and grilled corn on the cob.

Once I wash my potato, I pierce it with the guide and use my knife and the guide’s prongs to cut the potato, over and over again, going from right to left. Somehow, though, after many years of rotating between mashed, smashed, fried, and baked, my potato sides were becoming a little predictable. Hasselbacking doesn't just stop at potatoes either, you can try it with butternut squash, carrots or beetroot. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Below are some of our suggested flavourings, but get creative and use whatever you think would work well!As well as your chosen fat, you can flavour your potatoes with any of your favourite ingredients, either pre-cooking or post-cooking. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Roast for 50 mins -1 hr until the potatoes are tender throughout and the tops are golden and crisp, basting with any oil in the pan halfway through cooking. I’ve tried making them in the past without much success, but then I discovered the Hasselback Potato Prep Set that makes it so easy and each one turns out perfect! A little labor intensive for what they were, but, it was my first time and I am a novice cook at best, so I have a feeling when I do it again, I can do a few things to make it my own! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).There was the matter of steadying the potato, as well as making countless thin slices without cutting through the bottom of the spud.

This Hasselback Potato Tool allows you to easily and quickly create that classic Hassleback shape in minutes.The seasonings and fillings for my hasselback potatoes recipe are completely up to your imagination! To infuse your oil, simply place fresh herbs, pared lemon zest, garlic cloves or chilli (or all 4) in a few cm of oil in a small pan.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment