276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 2N1 DESERT BEIGE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find your perfect shade: Choose your skin's intensity level(from light to deep) and undertone (cool, neutral or warm). Then I then started to apply the foundation using my usual buffing brush and I just couldn’t seem to get it to blend into my skin properly. Known for its long-lasting staying power, the globally-adored Double Wear foundation offers 24 hours of wear and true colour without creasing. Then I decided to try a different application technique, and instead stippled the foundation into my skin, and VOILA.

Because of this, Double Wear probably won’t be right for those people who like to get away with a light base and quite fuss-free makeup. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My mum swears by this and kept telling me it’s the best foundation that she has ever used but I dislike it. A firm-favourite of numerous beauty bloggers and celebrities worldwide, Double Wear controls oil throughout the day, so you can enjoy a matte high-coverage finish that remains smooth, calm and radiant. When oh WHEN will premium brands stop being such absolute tight arses and just include a bloody pump?

Then, take your Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup and smooth it over your skin using your fingertips, a beauty blender or a foundation brush. To finish off your base, follow with the Double Wear Concealer to cover imperfections or dark circles. Fawn 3c2 Pebble 3c3 Sandbar 3n1 Ivory Beige 3w2 Cashew 3w0 Warm Creme 3n2 Wheat 3w1 Tawny 3c0 Cool Creme 3c1 Dusk 4w2 Toasty Toffee 4n3 Maple Sugar 4n1 Shell Beige 4n2 Spiced Sand 4w4 Hazel 4w1 Honey Bronze 4c2 Auburn 4c1 Outdoor Beige 4c3 Soft Tan 5c2 Sepia 5w1. For the best results, prep your skin for long-lasting coverage with the Estee Lauder Double Wear Primer. Our unparalleled selection of premium products include ranges from cosmetics to confectionery, fragrances to fashion accessories, spirits to souvenirs, skincare to sunglasses, fine foods to fine wines and champagne.

When I first tried it out, the pump situation really annoyed me so Double Wear and I weren’t off to the best start anyway.BUT if you spend the time putting it on properly it will still look the same by the end of the day – and it’s totally worth it! If you don’t put it on properly it will look terrible (and will stay looking terrible until you take it off)! I’m a huge fan of full coverage so I should probably try this one out – having no pump is so annoying though! One thing I would say about this foundation is that you really, REALLY need to take the time to apply it properly!

For more information on the privacy practices of Estée Lauder (a trading name of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited) your rights and how to exercise those rights, please see our Privacy Policy.

You can unsubscribe from SMS marketing messages at any time by updating your preferences in My Account. Too many foundations have I purchased that look lovely in the morning but by lunchtime I have the shiney forehead of a marathon runner – or the dreaded patchwork quilt look !

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment