276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Guv'nor: The Autobiography of Lenny McLean

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

According to McLean's autobiography, his name was useful for the smooth progress of various criminal dealings, and to warn off members of the Provisional Irish Republican Army and the Mafia. She remembers how he once put opponent Brian “The Mad Gypsy” Bradshaw in a coma but visited him in hospital days later. He also made industry connections by "minding" the casts of television shows such as EastEnders and The Bill. McLean travelled to Hollywood to discuss the matter with film studio executives, but their preference for Sylvester Stallone for the part caused McLean to discontinue negotiations.

Book review: ‘My Dad, the Guv’nor’ by Kelly McLean Book review: ‘My Dad, the Guv’nor’ by Kelly McLean

He was offered a fight with professional boxer David "Bomber" Pearce, the hard-hitting British heavyweight champion from Newport. Then, I grabbed the scrawny little shell-suit-wearing wrong-un round the throat and whispered to him, saying, ‘Look here you horrible little wrong-un, I know exactly who you are. Leonard John McLean (9 April 1949 – 28 July 1998) was an English unlicensed boxer, bouncer, bodyguard, businessman and actor. Tabitha Potts reviews My Dad, the Guv’nor, Kelly McLean’s autobiography about growing up as the daughter of Lenny McLean, the notorious East End wrestler and associate of the Krays. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.Kelly’s own unhappiness manifested itself in different ways – nightmares as a little girl werereplaced by anorexia as a teenager when her father was put in prison and later, after her mother’s death, by self-harming. Bare knuckle brawler Stormin’ Norman Buckland, 58, from Aylesbury, Bucks was working as a minder at stadium concert when the incident happened in 1997.

Daughter of notorious East End hardman Lenny McLean reveals

It's estimated he sexually assaulted hundreds of women and children in a campaign of abuse lasting more than 50 years. His lead single "Blue Suede Shoes" failed to break into the top 200 and the album was subsequently scrapped. and looked over, gave him a scowl and a growl, and he behaved like a choirboy for the rest of the night. Hard back binding in publisher's original blue cloth covers, oxidised gilt title and author lettering to the spine, Kolynos advertisement to the lower panel.After playing a brief unbilled cameo as a ringside spectator in the drama film The Krays (1990), McLean played gangster Eddie Davies in ITV's customs drama The Knock and had a small part as a police chief in The Fifth Element (1997).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment