276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum - Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E for Brightening + Exfoliating - Vegan Hydrating Face Serum for Blemish-Prone + Sensitive Skin (30ml / 1oz)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Below, snag a bottle of the just-dropped pineapple serum from Glow Recipe's site and get ready for glowing skin like never before. It’s a nice ingredient that just feels good on the skin, is super well tolerated by every skin type and easy to formulate with. I personally went right in and used this every morning (as someone who can use a 15% Ascorbic A cid daily) and experienced no irritation whatsoever. I rarely use serums, just because my skin is acne-prone and doesn't take too well to product layering, but this has swayed me.

In terms of Vitamin C, no you're not getting pure-form, so you're possibly not getting those collagen-boosting benefits, but not everyone can handle Ascorbic Acid and the irritation that comes along with the low pH it's formulated at. We saw this with the double serum trend in Korea, where our friends would pair a vitamin C serum with a hydrating serum," explains Lee. So I’m definitely disappointed in the results I experienced after using Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum. Instead of doing a 15-minute peel a couple of times a week, I increase the frequency of application but don't have to sit around waiting for this to do its job.We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Aldi's popular beauty brand Lacura has just launched a K-beauty-inspired skincare range and yes, the products do look a tad familiar. Glowing, glass skin starts with a bright, smooth, and translucent complexion so reflective, skin appears like glass. HA is famous for its crazy water holding capacity as it can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Transparency lies at the heart of our philosophy which is why we have partnered with tech-platform – Provenance – to cut through the industry ‘noise’ and equip you with key facts that matter.

Pineapple is rich in natural AHAs and bromelain enzymes that buff away dead skin cell buildup while natural vitamin C visibly fades dark spots. If you have spotted ethylhexylglycerin on the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol. A fun fact I've learned about myself recently is that if you promise me a really good skin care tip, then I will follow you into the abyss without question.

Thanks to all its beneficial components, Purslane Extract has several magic properties: it's a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent and also has wound healing abilities. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Found in 2017 with a sight to help beauty enthusiasts with best of beauty products in the international market. I share exactly how I use it, the results I have experienced and where you can purchase the product should you decide to try it.

In that case, Lee and Chang recommend starting off three to four times per week (postcleanser, premoisturizer, and always under SPF during the day), then slowly increasing the frequency.However, this does contain a blend of more-stable, less-irritating derivatives that can still give some antioxidant benefits (protecting the skin from free radicals in your environment) and help with uneven skin tone. It further helps to brighten and even skin tone while acting as a powerful antioxidant giving you your glowiest skin ever.

And as I mentioned before, the lack of residue made it very easy to incorporate into both my daytime and nighttime skincare routines.I can personally use this up in 4-6 months before it starts to darken with the tell-tale signs of oxidation (which begins to render Ascorbic Acid useless). With this natural exfoliation, you'll quickly start to see a reduction in dark spots, scarring, and hyperpigmentation, meaning you're one step closer to glossy, glass-like skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment