276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playseat® Evolution PRO - Red Bull Racing eSports

£174.5£349.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks so much for a quality product, i have told so many people about the quality hope your company sells heaps of these chairs! Available in trims for both Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez, the Secretlab Titan Evo Oracle Red Bull Racing Edition (that's a mouthful) is for most of us, the closest we'll get to a seat in F1. Swap your CloudSwap™ armrest tops for heat relief or pillowy-support in under a second with the world’s first magnetic hot-swappable armrest top system.

Our favourite gaming chair moves up a gear with racy Red Bull

For more tips on keeping your gaming chair in mint condition, we’ve put together a handy Aftercare Guide with more detailed maintenance instructions.High-density viscoelastic PlushCell™ memory foam molds to your back, and is infused with cooling gel to whisk heat away. The product that you receive may contain a backrest tab which differs slightly from the images shown on this page. With the drivers' initials and numbers and red stitching, this isn't exactly a subtle design, and that's what's so great about it. Secretlab gaming chairs are built to be highly customizable and feature a wide range of adjustments. Our handy sizing calculator can help you decide which size (Small, Regular or XL) suits you best, based on your height and weight.

Gaming chairs: The new collection from BACKFORCE - Red Bull Gaming chairs: The new collection from BACKFORCE - Red Bull

We engineer our chairs for years of daily use, but proper aftercare is still crucial to ensure they stay in good condition. When you're racing with this Playseat® chair, it feels like your in a real Red Bull racing car, thanks to the authentic shape and the high quality ActiFit upholstery. The chair is perfect to sit criss cross in and my dog loves joining me in it (or jumping up to sleep on it when I'm not there.When you're racing with this Playseat chair, it feels like your in a real Red Bull racing car, thanks to the authentic shape and the high quality ActiFit upholstery. Receive a complimentary 2-year extension for a total warranty period of 5 years when you share a picture of your Secretlab chair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment