276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10882 DUPLO Town Train Tracks Expansion Set & 10931 DUPLO Town Truck & Tracked Excavator Construction Vehicle Toy for Toddlers 2-4 Years Old Girls & Boys, Fine Motor Skills Development

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set. For example: If you want to make a closed loop, you could put 12 curved rails in a circle, and that's perfectly fine. Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO DUPLO train collection. e. , the vector (x=1+sqrt(3),y=-2*sqrtI(3)) is the vector (1,1,0,-2), 2021rcampion is just summing vectors.

I can see a harmonic rocking derailment happening pretty quickly :-) <-- note the smiley, this is intended to be humour. Are there Duplo train tracks on the market now that are compatible with the number train and birthday train? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. A curve connects to an adjacent side plus one; not sure how to describe that better without resorting to pictures.Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. I found this very interesting site about duplo rail dimensions, which covers the basics of duplo rails. Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO DUPLO 10882 Train Tracks.

Note that a 0-1 curve and a 1-0 curve have the same displacement so we only list the left-hand curve. Safety Information: Please remove all packaging attachments, and any other components which are not a part of the toy, before giving this product to a child. BTW, I'm enjoying this discussion for that fact it's made me think about these parts in ways that I'd never quite before. That's only if you want an 'exact' solution, for only changing a single piece you'd want to add a 2-2, e. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, DREAMZzz, NINJAGO, VIDIYO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group.The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment