276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YUNZII Keynovo IF98 98 Key 96% 1800 Hot Swappable Gasket Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Double Shot PBT Keycaps, RGB Backlight for Mac & Win (Custom Linear Switch, Black)

£109.995£219.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re new to mechanical keyboards, you might want to start by reading our definitive guide on mechanical keyboards. Bluetooth. or 2.4GHz wireless with a dongle is probably the best case scenario. I like wireless keyboards, but I understand the design constraints of adding in a battery and the PCB requirement to allow for switching. This might increase the price, of course. Conclusion I think this keyboard, with its plastic exterior, doesn’t feel cheap. You can see the edges that have been finished adequately and the excellent polish applied to the brass accent piece. In addition, the addition gaskets for sound dampening have also been a fantastic addition. The weight of the keyboard makes the keyboard feel sturdy and stable and is reflected similarly when playing games or doing work on this keyboard. I’ve used the keyboard for about a month and had no issues with the quality, and it’s durable even after dropping it accidentally once.

Fairly standard inclusions; it’s nice to have extra keycaps; they’re predominantly used for ”badge area”. First Impression of the YUNZII Keynovo IF98

MULTIMEDIA KEYS

Since the keyboard has a frosted case, you can see through it, just a tad, offering that nostalgic view of the internal working parts of the tech. I think they went a little too opaque with the frost accent, though, because it hampers the RGBs, making them look dull. Either the case needed to be more transparent, or the lights underneath needed to be brighter. At the very least, the faint lighting is even, and it looks pretty enough when the RGBs are disabled. Though it's made from plastic, the keyboard has some heft to it, with minimal flexing on the outer edges. You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:

The bottom is very empty and needs foam or silicone. The empty battery compartment cover needs to be removed. The possibilities are exciting, but it does take a period of sitting down and really wrapping your head around things before it starts to become useful. My favourite factoid is that you can use these keys to walk faster than the default walking speed in CS:GO, without making the footsteps of the default running pace. This is kind of game-breaking, letting you scarper away silently faster than you should, and I'm expecting to see these sorts of keyboards used by pro players any day now. The usb c port is incredibly tight and takes time to accept cords easily. Thought mine was broken until I gave the cord some force to get it to seat fully.The YZ75 is 75% layout 82-key mechanical gaming keyboard. Come with a acrylic metal badge, the keyboard offers both functional and aesthetic. The keyboard takes Gateron G Pro switch and pre-lubed stabilizers. Build in double layers sound absorbing foams give the keyboard premium typing experience. The YUNZII YZ75 is a 75% mechanical keyboard that is fully customizable, geared for mechanical keyboard enthusiasts. 【 Multi-Device and Tri-Mode Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0&2.4G&Type-C Cable】 The software is fairly basic for the YUNZII Keynovo IF98; you can adjust the RGB settings of your keyboard, and it’s not reflected in real-time, so you have to keep pressing the apply button. use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials. Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use or abuse will not be accepted for return. It might’ve been a cardinal sin to request blue switches with this keyboard, but we wanted to review this keyboard for gaming. Brown or red switches would’ve done this keyboard justice during the sound test. We wanted to test it for the feel during gaming, and man, it’s a great keyboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment