276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Leatherman Rebar - Knifeless multi-tool with 16 all-locking tools built-in, multipurpose tool for DIY and camping, made in the USA with 100% stainless steel, in silver and a leather holster

£47.475£94.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only other full size knife less multi tool on the market (that I know of) is a Blade less mp600. New from Leatherman – The Rebar knifeless is perfect for environments and job sites that need a handy set of tools yet dont allow for knife blades. Built for tough jobs and the hands that do them, the EDC Rebar features scissors instead of a traditional knife blade. But that does not apply to "environments and job sites that need a handy set of tools, yet don’t allow for knife blades".

The Every Day Carry Knifeless Rebar is perfect for environments that need a handy set of tools, yet don’t allow for knife blades. The last one sounds a little bad but I don’t actually use it for loads of drinking, it actually has a little blade on the inside which makes it very good at opening boxes which I do a lot of at my job. The UK knife law state you can’t carry anything with a blade longer that 3 inches or a fixed blade/locking blade. Like the Supertool 300, but a little smaller, the Rebar Knifeless has removable wire cutting blades that can be sharpened on the tools own file or even replaced. I was able to move the can opener from the blade handle to the screwdriver handle (by removing the lanyard loop).The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman. Personally I carry a knifeless mod often, and I live in a state that's very liberal when it comes to blades.

With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.Does anyone believe any of the multi-tool manufacturers offer a knifeless multi-tool because there is consumer demand, or are the multi-tool manufacturers meeting governmental requirements? There is a certain type of person who only wants to boss people around and take things from others, and they tend to find their way into positions where they are allowed to do that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment