276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nine Days (Unfrozen Four Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

As these charges are the responsibility of the recipient, please check the customs service in your destination country to see if charges are applicable. the plot didn’t revolve around it, but a major part of the story — a story about depression — was sex.The younger people I get more, because they are trying to be loyal and not make things worse, but even the older adults who suspected did nothing. If you're a Librarian and want to process requests, please refer to our Librarian Manual to ensure edits are performed in line with Goodreads policies. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. It has a good plot but if you talk about mental health it need to be more in depth and factual it made lily sound annoying when she’s just suffering. They talked about it, but it is better to have someone be alive and mad at you for getting then help, because as long as they are alive you can make up, you cant once they are dead.

It was too long it could’ve been cut but if it was long maybe give a in-depth mental health storyline too. yeah i get it your mom wants you to die so you do want to die but is that really good enough to kill yourself.she made him run around finding suicide notes dedicated to him and then when he finally went home, after he read ANOTHER letter, MIND YOU AFTER HIS SISTER JUST FUCKING DIED, then, THEN she decided to let him know she didn’t go through with it?

Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes.Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. that was meant to be a plot twist but it was just stupid because no one ever did anything about that information. AND I need to say more this book has such a bad portrayal I mean I’m not a gatekeeper of mental health and not everyone is the same when suffering, but it can’t be cured by one man all of a sudden this also ties into how authors act like men are the cure to women's problems they are NOT she needed help not a boyfriend to cure her depression.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment