276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Call Me Mrs. Brown: The hilarious autobiography from the star of Mrs. Brown’s Boys

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Call Me Mrs. Brown: The hilarious autobiography from th…

I won't say that, as Americans, we caught all the humor, but I will say that we laughed ourselves silly. Back in the 1960/70's Lots of people hated the series "Till Death do us Part" Staring Warren Mitchell and Anthony Booth.A popular comedian in Ireland since the early 1990s, O'Carroll is best known internationally for portraying the foul-mouthed Irish matriarch Agnes Brown in Mrs. She grew up in Southeast Texas and still considers Texas home, but has recently lived in Maine and Virginia. The audio version is not listed in the Goodreads list, so please understand that that is the version that I am reviewing.

Call Me Mrs. Brown: The hilarious autobiography from the star Call Me Mrs. Brown: The hilarious autobiography from the star

Throughout the tough moments, Brendan always had humour and a good story to tell alongside the ever-guiding inspiration of his own Mammy, a formidable figure who became Ireland's first female Labour MP, all whilst raising eleven children by herself.

He is a member of Mensa and he's best-known for writing popular television sitcom Mrs Brown's Boys, playing Agnes Brown. From the kid that grew up in Finglas, Dublin to the star we know today, Brendan shares the many threads of his life - from the toughest moments to being guided by his inspirational mother who became Ireland's first female Labour MP. The show won the comedy award at the NTAs five times won three BAFTA Scotland awards and in 2012 won a BAFTA TV Award for Best Situation Comedy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment