276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation 11 Golden Amber 14.6g

£2.35£4.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway, I mostly wanted to say that as YSL and Vitalumiere are among my favourite foundations, you might like the L’Oreal Cushion as well – even if only as an on-the-go alternative to your favourites. One thing that did strike me immediately, however, is how little product you really get with these cushion foundations. Upon application, the cushion is super saturated in the foundation and a little goes along way on the brush. The item was listed as NEW When it arrived it had signs of being opened and re-glued I removed it from its packaging to see it had been glued back together very sloppy with glue residue all over the handles I contacted the seller and explained everything I just said here and they said to me they would only give me a 50% refund because it was removed from its package.

You might not like this cushion if you have very oily skin, have more acne/blemish prone skin, or are looking for high coverage but if you want a natural and light, dewy finish, and the no makeup-makeup look then I would recommend this. I’ve also tried patting my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge onto the cushion and applying that to my skin. I applied this using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush instead of the puff, as I'm more used to applying face products with a damp sponge or brush.I have a chanel (vitalumiere aqua) and YSL foundations and always at least one cheaper one on rotation. I filmed a first impressions tutorial for this product as well as a few Colour Pop items but that will only be on my channel later in the month so I thought I’d jot down my thoughts here before that goes up. If you’re in South African this foundation hasn’t made it’s way here but I’ll mail L’Oréal to see if they plan to bring this in.

I weirdly like the process of pressing the foundation into my skin because I find that delivers a good amount of coverage. I have to put more of an effort in my skin care routine if I use them (I mean do extra stuff to deal with the results in addition to regular cleansing-moisturizing). I really love this softly dewy finish and you can keep layering this up to get the coverage you want without the fear of it going cakey – it is weightless.I initially thought I was going to hate the applicator puff that comes with this product but surprisingly I’m enjoying it. Whether you need an everyday cover-up or a slick of red-carpet glamour, L’Oreal is committed to making you feel ‘worth it’ at any time of day, thanks to their range of volumising mascaras, concealers, colour-rich lipsticks and nail polishes. This looks worth investigating, I haven’t tried anything like this in years and next time I am in Boots I will have a look. The only thing I would say was I did have quite dry, sun drenched skin and this did cling a little to my peeling nose, so just bear this in mind if you do have really dry skin. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

Let me know if this was helpful, if you’ve tried this foundation and if you enjoy this kind of review format? The main difference I have noticed actually shows in the long run – cheaper foundations tend to break out my skin, irritate it and occasionally make it flaky + clog pores.

This sets to a dewy finish and whilst it can give a gorgeous glow to the skin it can make mainly oily skinned people even oilier - not a great look. All in all, I think it’s great and if you want light to medium coverage with a healthy glow finish, this is definitely one to try. It has a thin, runny consistency so it doesn’t feel heavy or clog your skin even when you build it up. Today I'm going to show you a review and swatches of the l'Oréal Nude Magique cushion foundation in the two lightest shades: 01 Porcelain and 03 Vanilla. It’s going to give your skin the luminosity you’ve always wanted and the dewiness will increase throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment